The Ask Raikan thread...

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 346K
ah ok, admittedly usually I just bungle all my players into the same category for their position, except for strikers, but I'll definitely do that. But if I lower their physical training, and put the points into your suggestion, would there be a benefit as they're already on the top line, or can you train beyond that?

they can mate :)

Raikan I need your help....

Im using Man City and I am using your Might and Magic tactic, I am through to the second half of the season an im in need of a LB as Clichy has left the club and im now stuck with Zabaleta but he does not have the required stats that are asked for in that position :( The club said I need to find a new LB any ideas?

Dominco Cristico - Zenit

What type of player is good to use to tutor players, meaning a player like fairly determined, level headed etc.. Would you use a player that has only been at the club for a year??

I'm Newcastle and just finished the first season in 2nd place. I want to sell Jonas and replace him with a similar type of player. I'm also looking for a very inexpensive transfer so maybe less that 5M.

I'm Newcastle and just finished the first season in 2nd place. I want to sell Jonas and replace him with a similar type of player. I'm also looking for a very inexpensive transfer so maybe less that 5M.

well done mate :)

You can pick Nico Gaitan up for just under £4m from Benfica and gets WP no problem! He is not as hard of a worker as Jonas but is miles better!

Jose Sosa - Metalist
Jeremy Menez - PSG (Everton got him for £6m 2nd season)
Xabi Prieto - Real Sociedad (a tad old but quality)
Gaston Ramirez - Bologna maybe?
Matias Schelletto - Atalanta

well done mate :)

You can pick Nico Gaitan up for just under £4m from Benfica and gets WP no problem! He is not as hard of a worker as Jonas but is miles better!

Jose Sosa - Metalist
Jeremy Menez - PSG (Everton got him for £6m 2nd season)
Xabi Prieto - Real Sociedad (a tad old but quality)
Gaston Ramirez - Bologna maybe?
Matias Schelletto - Atalanta

I prefer Lamela to Gaitan, have both in my Napoli save. Can't remember if you can pick up for less than 5M though.

Napoli 2015 pre-season - 59M to spend :) Need an Advanced Playmaker - choices between are Ganso, Dzagoev or Marvin Martin.Who would choose? Or can you recommend A.N. other?

Last edited:
Napoli 2015 pre-season - 59M to spend :) Need an Advanced Playmaker - choices between are Ganso, Dzagoev or Marvin Martin.Who would choose? Or can you recommend A.N. other?

Pastore mate :) most of the time you can get him for less than £20m

Otherwise, Kovacic, Gotze, Draxler, Kroos, Grenier

I just got the opportunity to pick my own feeder club for Manchester united and wanted to know what the best option was. Is it better to go for a Bottom half prem team or a top championship team.Any help would be appreciated.

personally, I would go for a decent championship side with good facilities, for growing your youth players, you cannot have a na ffiliated club thats in the same league as you, so a lower premiership team is out of the question

I just got the opportunity to pick my own feeder club for Manchester united and wanted to know what the best option was. Is it better to go for a Bottom half prem team or a top championship team.Any help would be appreciated.

I'd say a championship team, but it depends. What you need to look at most carefully is the level of club - is it good enough to provide your youngsters with a challenge yet not so much they don't get a first team chance? - the facilities, and the manager. The better the manager is, particularly at working with youngsters, the better chance your youngsters have.

I'd say a championship team, but it depends. What you need to look at most carefully is the level of club - is it good enough to provide your youngsters with a challenge yet not so much they don't get a first team chance? - the facilities, and the manager. The better the manager is, particularly at working with youngsters, the better chance your youngsters have.

Never knew the manager had an impact, I was looking at team with top training facilities. There's quite a few big teams that have been relegated (Aston Villa, Bolton, Blackburn) but I think their squad will be too good for my youngsters to get in. So it's between Southampton, Cardiff and Burnley. Thanks for the help :)

Hey Raikan, I'm having trouble with tutoring as my team is a fairly young one. So I've seen on some other threads people bring older players in for a season to tutor them but the only ones I can bring in have a 1 star CA.. Will this be good enough for my youngsters?

Thanks in advance :)

Hey Raikan, I'm having trouble with tutoring as my team is a fairly young one. So I've seen on some other threads people bring older players in for a season to tutor them but the only ones I can bring in have a 1 star CA.. Will this be good enough for my youngsters?

Thanks in advance :)

CA and PA do not matter when tutoring mate, I have brought in Heinze for a season to tutor as he has 20 determination and other great mental stats :) its all about the stats, nothing else!

Ballack makes one of the best tutors!

Hey Raikan

When I go to search for players I've noticed that in FM2012 you can filter with the players preferred moves. But when I pick one, no players come up in the search, even if it's a very common move. Is this a bug?

Back