I have Mandanda who is the best GK in the world at the moment, (he is 32) but De Gea (26y.old) was available on free so I signed him.
Now I have two world class goalkeepers, should i sell Mandanda or keep him? I think I can get about $50m from him.

I have Mandanda who is the best GK in the world at the moment, (he is 32) but De Gea (26y.old) was available on free so I signed him.
Now I have two world class goalkeepers, should i sell Mandanda or keep him? I think I can get about $50m from him.

I have two great keepers in every save! I currently have Stephan Ruffier and Rene Adler for Sampdoria!

I would never sell any, use Mandanda when plying vs teams who shoot from range like Chelsea etc then use De Gea (as his aerial ability should be close to 18/19/20) vs teams like Stoke etc who have big tall strikers to claim crosses etc :)

Raikan, my Auxerre team has an annoying habit of imploding and giving me high blood pressure.

What disciplinary action would you recommend for my team and what stress relieving activities do you recommend for my health?

Raikan, my Auxerre team has an annoying habit of imploding and giving me high blood pressure.

What disciplinary action would you recommend for my team and what stress relieving activities do you recommend for my health?

warning all the players that are below 6 ratings & drop them to reserves, if they get concerned then say to them you will only pick them if they prove themselves...

Watch this: :)

[video=youtube;0Bmhjf0rKe8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Bmhjf0rKe8[/video]

I never use it to be honest, I used to make my own pre-season fitness schedules revolved mainly around strength and aerobic but noticed a lot of injuries so I have stopped that!

I leave them all on their schedules I assigned to them :)

maybe 2 months then change over to your usual ones

Do you notice any trouble with condition during the season when you don't train on it in pre-season?

and another question...which,in your opinion, are currently the best tactics for barcelona(made by you or other fm players)?

Raikan im in the first transfer window with Tottenham. Can you suggest a decent deep lying forward (tried to get Tevez but had no luck) to play next to Adebayor who will be a poacher. Also got Defoe as back up for Adebayor but can you suggest a cheaper back up deep lying forward too? Im also after an Left Footed Inside Forward to play AMR and maybe a decent LB as unsure whether i want to use Bale there or push him further forward (happy to use assou ekotto as my back up for the time being). My budget is around 30m for all of them maybe stretched further if really needed. Oyeah and im playing a 4-4-2 if thats not obvious.

Thanks in advance.

Raikan im in the first transfer window with Tottenham. Can you suggest a decent deep lying forward (tried to get Tevez but had no luck) to play next to Adebayor who will be a poacher. Also got Defoe as back up for Adebayor but can you suggest a cheaper back up deep lying forward too? Im also after an Left Footed Inside Forward to play AMR and maybe a decent LB as unsure whether i want to use Bale there or push him further forward (happy to use assou ekotto as my back up for the time being). My budget is around 30m for all of them maybe stretched further if really needed. Oyeah and im playing a 4-4-2 if thats not obvious.

Thanks in advance.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...94218-tottenham-hotspurs-guide-raikan007.html

Artem Milevskiy, Kleber (Palmeiras) Jonathan Cristaldo

Nico Gaitan, Hulk, Pablo Piatti

Georgiy Schennikov, Aly Cissokho, Aymen Adbennour

good luck :)

Thanks for the quick reply. I've just come across Lewandowski who looks like he would be a good DLF and affordable. Do you think he is good enough to perform for a top 4 team in the prem?

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ossession-tactic-barca-style.html#post1443766

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...session-ccc-tactic-raikan007.html#post1493119

first of all thanks for the advice...secondly i think i'll choose the first one...

furthermore i have some questions:
1)in the 1st one do you think i could change the amr role from winger to inside forward & the striker from dlf to treq.?
2)does any of these work for away difficult games(champions league)or would you recommend another?

once again thanks for all the good work you're doing and the advice...i think i'll get back to you in the near future(i'm prepearing
a new saved game)

c ya later :)

can actually anybody tell me we what the pa of kara (playing in norway) is?
unfortunately I have some problems with the editor and can't start it...
would be very nice :D

Hey Raikan,
I am currently having some issues with as Juve manager.
I'm in the year 2014 and have bought Huntelaar, a player who I really admire in real life. i've been trying to play with him in al different kind of systems but I cant figgure out the best way to use him, as he is a really slow striker. Which tactic do you recommend me use in order to get the max out of him?

Hey Raikan, is there any guide on how to get a player?

If you should scout him, or comment in the press etc?

And are there stats which dictate this etc?

For example, if I play Bayern or Juve there are so many players who "have no intention of joining at the moment", how do you change that? Except the obvious to change the clubs status!

Hey Raikan, is there any guide on how to get a player?

If you should scout him, or comment in the press etc?

And are there stats which dictate this etc?

For example, if I play Bayern or Juve there are so many players who "have no intention of joining at the moment", how do you change that? Except the obvious to change the clubs status!

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...l-my-player-thread-raikan007.html#post1453990

Win, win and win :)

praising does help as well :)

other than that mate (as you already mentioned as well) there is not much you can do...