The Ask Raikan thread...

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 346K
Do you know how to rest players in the farenheit skin?

Same as any other skin...

iWCIM.png

Hey Raikan

When I go to search for players I've noticed that in FM2012 you can filter with the players preferred moves. But when I pick one, no players come up in the search, even if it's a very common move. Is this a bug?

it works for me mate, make sure that no other filters are on, click reset and just add condition players preferred moves and go from there, remember, you have to select one on the drop down menu

How do you make a data editor file on windows xp? Do you just make a standard folder in a certain place of is there something more to it?

So I bought Kaka after my first season because he was transfer listed for 6M. I want to play him as a central midfielder along side Moussa Sissoko and Yann M'Vila. I just played him as a central midfield support and he was terrible, so I need to change his role. I'm okay with playing him as an advanced playmaker, but would central midfield attack work as well?

So I bought Kaka after my first season because he was transfer listed for 6M. I want to play him as a central midfielder along side Moussa Sissoko and Yann M'Vila. I just played him as a central midfield support and he was terrible, so I need to change his role. I'm okay with playing him as an advanced playmaker, but would central midfield attack work as well?

noways mate, play Sissoko and Yann behind Kaka in the AMC role as treq or AP - Attack

they are good enough to cover him :)

Hey Raikan!

I've got this save which in a way is kinda' like a son to me, so everything I do on this HAS to be right. But on to the point, I sat there filtering though me clubs physios and noticed they were *****... So after firing every single one I sat there for my self wondering: "Those other guys were *****, but what stats, aside from physiotherapy, does a good physio need?", and alas, that is my question. Which stats combine to make up a good physio? :D

Plenty of respect,
Gibson

I'm Man United, and after my second season, I signed Thiago Silva for big money. I had phased out Rio and wanted Silva as my first choice covering defender, with Phil Jones as the second choice. I've nearly finished my third season, and Silva has played very well, although he still has language barrier issues.

However, I was wondering for how many years Silva can play first choice for United, before his stats decline too much? He has great pace and acceleration which make him a perfect covering defender, but I guess these would be the first stats to decline. Do you think he can still be a starting centre back for Man United when he is 34/35 years old?

Thanks

Hey Raikan!

I've got this save which in a way is kinda' like a son to me, so everything I do on this HAS to be right. But on to the point, I sat there filtering though me clubs physios and noticed they were *****... So after firing every single one I sat there for my self wondering: "Those other guys were *****, but what stats, aside from physiotherapy, does a good physio need?", and alas, that is my question. Which stats combine to make up a good physio? :D

Plenty of respect,
Gibson

hey bud,

man management, determination, physio (of course) is really all you need! the main thing is his physio stat to be honest :)

I'm Man United, and after my second season, I signed Thiago Silva for big money. I had phased out Rio and wanted Silva as my first choice covering defender, with Phil Jones as the second choice. I've nearly finished my third season, and Silva has played very well, although he still has language barrier issues.

However, I was wondering for how many years Silva can play first choice for United, before his stats decline too much? He has great pace and acceleration which make him a perfect covering defender, but I guess these would be the first stats to decline. Do you think he can still be a starting centre back for Man United when he is 34/35 years old?

Thanks

yes he can, he is like Lucio, still quality at 35 :) as long as you keep him fit and don't overuse him later in his carerr (think Ryan Giggs) he should be fine, you will just have to change his role to more of a defender and have Jones on cover to cover up if he makes mistakes!

Think Rio now, he had to change the way he has played for most of his career, he now cannot use his pace to make up for his mistakes like he used to, with age mental stats increase when physical stats decrease so he will become wiser and sharper mentally, just make sure you use that more so than his speed and you will be fine :)

What should I do with older players?
Should I sell them for profit or keep them as a backup?

What should I do with older players?
Should I sell them for profit or keep them as a backup?

it depends on who mate!

having experience in your team is vital! a good mixture of youth and experience is a must though

Hello Raikan, what do you think of Team meating ,how often to use them and i what direction, tone?

Hi Raikan. Couldn't find it on the forum but I have a question about pre-season condition training.

I play in Cameroon and have a pre season of alsmost 3 months and I want to develop my players to.
How many weeks do you need to train on condition? Should I train them first on condition or first on the other schedules?

I'm Leverkusen and in preseason before season 2 Bernd Leno got a cruciate ligament injury, out for "8-9 months." This is really worrying for me as in my first season he was named Bundesliga GK of the year (even beat Neuer!) and I figured I was set for goalkeeping for the next decade.

Should I buy a new GK for this year (I have Giefer who is OK, as well as Yandall as a backup, both rated 2*, whereas Leno is 3.5*), and will the injury stunt his development and prevent him from ever becoming a great GK (in which case I'll gun for Zieler or Ter Stegen)?

Hi Raikan. Couldn't find it on the forum but I have a question about pre-season condition training.

I play in Cameroon and have a pre season of alsmost 3 months and I want to develop my players to.
How many weeks do you need to train on condition? Should I train them first on condition or first on the other schedules?

I never use it to be honest, I used to make my own pre-season fitness schedules revolved mainly around strength and aerobic but noticed a lot of injuries so I have stopped that!

I leave them all on their schedules I assigned to them :)

maybe 2 months then change over to your usual ones

I'm Leverkusen and in preseason before season 2 Bernd Leno got a cruciate ligament injury, out for "8-9 months." This is really worrying for me as in my first season he was named Bundesliga GK of the year (even beat Neuer!) and I figured I was set for goalkeeping for the next decade.

Should I buy a new GK for this year (I have Giefer who is OK, as well as Yandall as a backup, both rated 2*, whereas Leno is 3.5*), and will the injury stunt his development and prevent him from ever becoming a great GK (in which case I'll gun for Zieler or Ter Stegen)?

Hey bud, you need to look for a new keeper! After that injury players can decline and it has most definitely already affected his PA!

Those are two good keepers, how much can you get them for though?

Tobias Sippel is a decent keeper too, Stephan Ruffier is quality, Adler is good (he might be available for free) Diego Lopez, Volkan Demirel

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ids/97620-odisseas-vlachodimos-stuttgart.html

quality young keeper that!

Back