ive got the mega pack from a FM fan site and i have looked how to get rid of the regen faces for infavour of a random face i have saved it never seems to work/overwrite what the regens player is... ive followed the pattern of the config for normal facepacks too and no luck, any ideas?

Trying to make my own tactic for the first time now, and i'm having a few problems covering Fernando Llorente on set pieces... I've set my Centre-backs to Mark Tall Man, so can i do anything besides that, or is it purely down to the heading, jumping etc. skills of the players?

wot position would you play counago and lisbie and stern john and david elebert and gareth williams and stuart kettlewell and do you have a shortlist of freebies who will come to bluesquare prem cheers

Hey

Do you know how much it matters that players speak the same language? I feel like it should matter because that would make sense to me in real life, but I have no idea if it really effects that game that much.

ive got the mega pack from a FM fan site and i have looked how to get rid of the regen faces for infavour of a random face i have saved it never seems to work/overwrite what the regens player is... ive followed the pattern of the config for normal facepacks too and no luck, any ideas?
hey Rob, I dont know much at all about graphics... I would ask StuW about that :) he is the best

Trying to make my own tactic for the first time now, and i'm having a few problems covering Fernando Llorente on set pieces... I've set my Centre-backs to Mark Tall Man, so can i do anything besides that, or is it purely down to the heading, jumping etc. skills of the players?
it depends on many things from quality of their set piece taker and the game engine :) its unpredictable! the only thing you can do is what you have done! set your tallest player to mark tallest player or just assign everyone man marking (well except the players on the line and forwards)

Hey

Do you know how much it matters that players speak the same language? I feel like it should matter because that would make sense to me in real life, but I have no idea if it really effects that game that much.
it does mate :) a big difference! that is why you need to be patient when signing new players to fit in and gel with the rest of the squad! it always helps if you have an older/experienced player who speaks the same language to help him settle in through tutoring (ensure that he is good enough to tutor your new player though and not just for the sake of it as he will drop stats)

wot position would you play counago and lisbie and stern john and david elebert and gareth williams and stuart kettlewell and do you have a shortlist of freebies who will come to bluesquare prem cheers
lol :) I dont know any of those players stast except Counago, play him as either deep lying forward - attack or treq :) I dont do free player shortlists :) I suggest looking here for one though:
Player Shortlists - Downloads - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

Hi Raikan, could you help me with finding some good players for Leverkusen in the £5m bracket? Preferably German players because they're more likely to sign

How do I get players out on loan from my club to one of my affiliated clubs?

How would you feel If I've downloaded one of your tactic and tweeked a little, then trashed Arsenal 7-0 ?

Go to the players screen > Squad > Move to Affiliate

Raikan, I need to bring some life into my Man Utd squad in 3rd season. Haven't had a marquee signing yet, I feel it's time to change that.

Hi Raikan

Can you explain what player reaction is best for teamtalk?

Hi Raikan

And maybe a wee bit further. A few times I've notched up several good winning streaks (using one of your tactics) and every now and then my team loses at home to some bottom table team. In the final team talk assertively say that their performance wasn't good enough to the entire team (none average score over 7.5). Every time some guy has a whinge to the press saying something about my team talks. Is it anything to worry about? Why is it happening?

If it matters, the rest of the time they thrash the opposition 2+ goals and hardly ever concede so I have to praise them, as what the **** else can you say. I have only drawn maybe 5-8 times over 1.5 seasons. I started out praising individuals as well but most of the time nothing changed, and the rest it just made it worse.

How would you feel If I've downloaded one of your tactic and tweeked a little, then trashed Arsenal 7-0 ?
extremely happy :) my tactics are not plug and play 100% I mention in every thread and all the time that you NEED to make clever changes to the tactic to fit your squad and you clearly have done that to perfection :) high five :) which one is it though? M&M?

Go to the players screen > Squad > Move to Affiliate

Raikan, I need to bring some life into my Man Utd squad in 3rd season. Haven't had a marquee signing yet, I feel it's time to change that.
how much do you have, what tactic/formation are you using?

Hi Raikan

it depends on your opposition, team morale, home or away, personalities etc etc :) so I cannot give you definite answer! but for the general talk (big button top left)

1) playing easy opposition at home: I expect a win then position's (defenders, mids, attackers) expect you to control, score etc

2) playing vs bigger teams: Passionate, you have faith or calm, go out and enjoy yourselves :)

its very hard to give you a complete answer due the many factors listed above :)

And maybe a wee bit further. A few times I've notched up several good winning streaks (using one of your tactics) and every now and then my team loses at home to some bottom table team. In the final team talk assertively say that their performance wasn't good enough to the entire team (none average score over 7.5). Every time some guy has a whinge to the press saying something about my team talks. Is it anything to worry about? Why is it happening?

If it matters, the rest of the time they thrash the opposition 2+ goals and hardly ever concede so I have to praise them, as what the **** else can you say. I have only drawn maybe 5-8 times over 1.5 seasons. I started out praising individuals as well but most of the time nothing changed, and the rest it just made it worse.

team talks become complacent with players and have little to no effect if used every week! try and mix it up alot more than you have! if I lose (once vs Barca end of 1st season in ECL semi's 2:2 on agg) I told them passionately that they were not good enough and got a motivated result from everyone! I have not come accross any problems so far! I have started with Gladbach :) as my Utd save was getting too easy and I love the German league and Marco Reus and Ter Stegan so I might have a little more to do this time around and will revert back to you if I experience anything like that!

the players who respond well (make a note of them, mental or the note feature, which I never use nor does anyone else really I assume) and ensure that you personally motivate him if he plays badly instead of ******** on him and furthermore interact with him if he is unhappy and apologize, it always works with me :)

Hei Raikan, maybe this question is been before, but cant find it.
On the Tactics screen, match preparation.
What means "set pieces" i m not native and i can't find answer anywhere, i am using attacking and defending set pieces all time, and it works fine, but i dont know what it really means them to do...

Hi Raikan, could you help me with finding some good players for Leverkusen in the £5m bracket? Preferably German players because they're more likely to sign

what year are you and do you have £5m to spend on each player or all together? what positions do you need to fill up the most?

Teko Modise - Chiefs
Simphiwe Tshabalala - Chiefs
Itumaleng Khune - Chiefs
Jorge Enriquez - Chivas
Marco Reus - Gladbach
Johannes Geis - Furth
Maxym Koval - Dynamo Kiev
Taras Stepanenko - Shakthar