**** it! Was still impressed with the way the lads played.

Hmmmm mid table obscurity and not a single player in team of the year says it all really.

Remaining 6th throughout all 3 updates. Average team clearly, though I'm surprised at least one of my strikers wasn't in the top scorers list.

****** relegated. Tirath can you move my Cm back to DM and my AMC back to CM.
Thanks

Start of Season 2

Premier League

View attachment 120633

A great start from The Editor's strikers who have started on the front foot. The newly promoted teams haven't had the start they desired and find themselves in the relegation zone.

View attachment 120634

David Villa is on fire at the moment and everything he touches turns to goals. Ivanda Olic is also on great goalscoring form with just under a goal a game. After a disappointing first season, Neymar looks to have settled into the premier league with 4 assists in 7 games.

First Division

View attachment 120635

Hellish FC are the only remaining team in Bangladesh without a loss to their name although have had too many draws to make real use of it. Middle Earth FC have performed far better than any other team in the league although a few sloppy defeats mean they are only 3 points ahead of Hellish FC.

View attachment 120636

Middle Earth FC players dominate the player stats although Alex Pato has started this season with a bang for his team with 8 goals in 9 games. A surprise inclusion to the goalscoring chart is the centre back Thiago Silva, who has 5 goals and the highest average rating.​

Oh thats a ropey start to the season...

Tiraths did you change my formation to what i said.
I should never have gotten scolari
He was so good for me last year

Tiraths did you change my formation to what i said.
I should never have gotten scolari
He was so good for me last year

Yeah changed it 3/4 games into the season (already holidayed some before you posted ;))

Decent start, certainly an improvement on 6th.

Make a push for the top of the table now lads.

Yes! Won the title last season. Not doing so well this season though :(

Bit indifferent compared to last season :(

A lot better than last season, surprisingly now Pato is actually playing games ffs.

Season 2 Update

Premier League

View attachment 120784

Holders Give 'N' Go have moved above The Editors' team and have a 4 point lead with 6 remaining fixtures. Meanwhile the two promoted teams are still sitting in the relegation zone, who are just below Jake's team.

View attachment 120785

Fernando Torres has comeback from injury fantastically and has a goal a game which has really helped Ronan's team stay at the top of the league. Young Brazilian Ganso is also starting to contribute to the team with his 8 assists. It looks a bright future for The Give 'N' Go.

First Division

View attachment 120786

Ginger Ninjas are a surprise inclusion in the promotion spots with such a seemingly weak squad. There is still a long way to go in the race for promotion and even The A-Team have a chance to get promotion. The story of Andy's Allstars is the most fascinating in the league. They have only dropped 4 points at home, yet they have only managed to get 7 points away from home, leaving them just outside the promotion spots.

View attachment 120787

Alex Pato has continued his good goalscoring form and is the most clinical striker in the league with a goal every 106 minutes. Unsurprisingly Cristiano Ronaldo has the highest average rating although his manager would probably want him to score more goals for his team.

Auction Cup

View attachment 120795

No Punt Intended will be desperate to win the cup after losing at the same stage last season although they face the high flying Give 'N' Go

Did you change my tactic T?