FFS my bunch of rapists are getting bummed.

At least I am doing O.K

Would have liked to win the cup, oh well.

check my team for transfers im suspicous hmmmm

End of season 2 update

Premier League

View attachment 121120

It was a 2 horse race although Ronan's team managed to retain the title.
They started in the relegation zone and could never sustain a place outside of the bottom spots, VWAGNAAA and Oakes's Dream XI have been relegated although it was too close for comfort for Jake's team who were saved thanks to Dan's awful goal difference.

View attachment 121121

The Spanish striking pair Fernando Torres & David Villa were the stars of this campaign even though Torres was only present for just over half the games, he was a great aid to Ronan's triumph. Roman Lukaku looks to be set to take over from Drogba as the support to David Villa after an impressive 12 goals.

View attachment 121122

First Division

View attachment 121124

It was a much tighter affair at the top in the First Division with Hellish FC just pipping the rest to the title. Aannddyy's team lose in the play-off for the 2nd season running and they must be desperate to get in top flight soon before they get left behind in the scoring charts.

View attachment 121125

View attachment 121126

Alex Pato finishes head and shoulders above the rest in the goalscoring chart although it's Thiago Silva's 8 goals from defence which really stole the show with 7 man of the match performances.

View attachment 121127

Auction Cup Final

View attachment 121128

After another final replay, Billy's boys finally lift the trophy after dominating the match against Give 'N' Go who were without Fernando Torres.​

Player Scores

Ronan = 26
The Editor = 23
Kris = 12
Dunc = 9
Redrup = 9
DMF = 6
Dan = 5
Jake = 5
Mike. = 5
Neall = 4
Billy = 4
Andid1 = 4
Aannddyy = 4
Joe = 3
Nathan = 0
Scott* = 0
Brian 95 = -1
Ed Syers = -1
Alex = -2
Shay Given = -2

Ronan :mad:

I'm surprised your defence is doing so well...

Lukaku will rape next season :)

LOLOLOL My team is shiiiiiiiiit!

Eagerly awaiting the third season kick off :)

Start of season 3

Premier League

View attachment 121355

It's an unusually tight in the Premier League, with only Hellish FC being left behind. Newly promoted Andy's Allstars look at home already, although at this early stage it can all change.

View attachment 121356

The two big guns from Riibena FC look to have got their act together with Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Arjen Robben both doing well in the goalscoring department.

First Division

View attachment 121357

No Punt Intended are just ahead of Alex's team with Scott & Dan's team not far behind. The Middle Earth defence has done well although the attackers have let them down with only 10 goals from 9 games.

View attachment 121358

Billy's team dominate all areas of the stats screen and finally look to be gelling well together. Samir Nasri has done really well to get himself 6 goals, provided by the experienced Riquelme and the rising winger Eduardo Salvio.​

**** Yes! Someone needs to stop this give n go mob.

Assumed i was destined for the drop. Mid table obscurity looms large again.

i just found this. Would rather i didntlast on the leaderboards and looking like another -2 points coming my way :(

Season 3 Update

Premier League

View attachment 121474

The Give 'N' Go are still top and have a decent cushion going into the last third of the season. It's really tight at the bottom of the league, any of 4 teams could join Hellish FC who look to be going back to the first division.

View attachment 121475

It's been a really low scoring campaign for the individuals. No player has even got to double figures. Even Torres & Villa are averaging less than a goal every other game.

First Division

View attachment 121476

It's a really tight affair at the top between Alex & Billy for that automatic promotion place. Bookies favourites Middle Earth CF are lying in a disappointing 5th place and have to put a good string of results together if they want to make it in the promotion spots.

View attachment 121477

Samir Nasri is still going strong with 12 goals in 14 matches. Hulk & Suarez are also still contributing for No Punt Intended, which must make them favourites for the title surely?​

tiraths can you change my formation to
x-x-x-x
x-x
x-------x
x-x​
with the bolded ones as CMs