The Basque BAP (follow the story here)

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 264
  • Views Views 22K

Should I remove the transfer ban so Athletic can begin to sign players?

• Total voters
was it me or iker atrhes who was goalkeeper for basque in the world cup ps. yes liga bbva keeper of the year

It was Iker in the World Cup mate. Now a regen Keeper has taken over as no1.

Wow, Chelsea have really been amazing for me.

Does Ben Dover have ADHD? And lol at Jack Butland being Athletic's keeper. And lol x2 at Dutch regen "Jan Kolder".

Any good Basque regens Steve?

Last edited:
What a career Torres has had! 31 now, and starting to decline a little but still world class! although ive never had World player Of The Year.. need that award to top of a career!

However, World Golden Ball runner up on 5 occasions.. European Championship best player runner up on 2 occasions.. World player of the year runner up on three occasions.. Club world championship runner up.

Who the **** keeps beating me to these awards! elsewhere, yay.. another World Cup medal!

Last edited:
What a career Torres has had! 31 now, and starting to decline a little but still world class! although ive never had World player Of The Year.. need that award to top of a career!

However, World Golden Ball runner up on 5 occasions.. European Championship best player runner up on 2 occasions.. World player of the year runner up on three occasions.. Club world championship runner up.

Who the **** keeps beating me to these awards! elsewhere, yay.. another World Cup medal!

Sid and Danny beat you to it!!! I havnt won it either,just been runner up. I think you did win it in 2029 but ill let you know for sure when i load the game up again.

Ok guys, im leaving it now for today as im going for a few drinks here soon. Game will def be finished tomorrow afternoon. $ players have announced their retirement and i will put up their histories next update.
Have a good night all :)

Awesome. OL legend :D

Gutted that i missed so much. Was in looking yesterday, when i was still mid 20's. Now i'm retired.. Did you have a serious computer upgrade or something? :O

Awesome. OL legend :D

Gutted that i missed so much. Was in looking yesterday, when i was still mid 20's. Now i'm retired.. Did you have a serious computer upgrade or something? :O

Yeah i bought one friday... intel i7 processor,6gb ram,1tb hard drive,2gb Nvidia graphics card, blue ray player.... The works really.

Can sim a season in roughly 10 mins. Takes longer to upload because my broadband isnt that fast

Last seasons average rating was below 6 yet I still scored 3 goals in 7 matches.

**** Torres is awesome at Sevilla despite his age.

My player is possibly, the best BAP in this thread? sorry guys but hes class :D

can we get a pic of Bilbao's faveoured personelle? :D

591 apperences, goals 55, Assists 157, and man of matches 68 tell me that isnt great from a defender

Back