The Basque BAP (follow the story here)

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 264
  • Views Views 22K

Should I remove the transfer ban so Athletic can begin to sign players?

• Total voters
Cheers bud

had a prety impressiv career if i should say so myslf :D

Cheers bud

had a prety impressiv career if i should say so myslf :D

Yeah,pity you havnt won a Champions League yet.
Iv won it with 2 different clubs and most others have a winners medal aswell.

Yeah,pity you havnt won a Champions League yet.
Iv won it with 2 different clubs and most others have a winners medal aswell.

ya thats the only thin missing really.
well you're at a better club than me as well. per se.

They see me rollin'. They hatin'

Lol, i'm doing a good job at Lyon. Hopefully Liverpool will snap me uP :D

Funny how Pays Basque wouldn't give me any caps so now I'm getting caps for Spain.

I have improved a lot the latest years despite being older than 23 which is usually about when players stop developing very much. My decisions and natural fitness were really low at a point, but they have been coming along nicely aswell. I have even scored 55 league goals in two years.

Can i request a print screen of my Bio and my faveoured things :) plus Athletics faveored people :D I've gotta be a Spain and Athletic legend, right!?

My player's awful compared to everybody elses. Ahh well I have got a Spain cap despite wanting to play for Pays Basque :P

Woahh! **** Torres is in his prime now! Delighted with how ive turned out, been at United for like 10 years now i must be a legend there. Got 99 caps! On my way to becoming leading appearance holder surely!

Also, notice how in most major tournaments i play well in, someone always plays that bit better! Ive got so much runner-up adn 3rd place medals i could sell them!

p.s. can i have my bio and history too please, thanks :)

Either Chelsea has much better fitness coaches than Athletic or they have put me in a heavy fitness/aerobics schedule because I've lost weight, but become stronger and more agile.

Could I have my history too? Thanks.

OMFG I think I win for best player ever.

Average rating of over 8 for the last 10 years or so!

Me and Brad just rape all of you.

P.S I've also been World player of the year a couple of times before Steve stopped showing it!

Life is good. :D

P.S I've also been World player of the year a couple of times before Steve stopped showing it!

Must admit, you have been a beast. Although, internationally, i control the right wing ;)

I will show the winners history of all awards soon. Be easier for me than putting up lots of screenshots. You have won the ballon D'or about 5 or 6 times and Danny has won it aswell im sure.

Must admit, you have been a beast. Although, internationally, i control the right wing ;)

You and Danny can share bragging rights on the wing. Dannys getting around 15 league goals a season there :)

Just simming now and will do screen requests with the next update. Bout 15-20 mins i imagine.

Hoping to finish this today so maybe 7-8 updates :)

By the way,look at Iker Arthes. He is a decent Keeper but still earns 55 quid a week. Rejected over 100 contract offers to stay at his original club :)

was it me or iker atrhes who was goalkeeper for basque in the world cup ps. yes liga bbva keeper of the year

Back