The Basque BAP (follow the story here)

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 264
  • Views Views 22K

Should I remove the transfer ban so Athletic can begin to sign players?

• Total voters
World Cup 2014 Update:
Pays Basque miss out on play offs
View attachment 172889
Spain win easy group
View attachment 172888
Spain knockout in second round by germany
View attachment 172887
Brazil win World Cup
View attachment 172892
Athletic Bilbao info:
View attachment 172891 View attachment 172890

Transfers:
Summer 2014:
**** Torres to Man Utd for £11.25M
Joe Hodge to Man City for £16.75M
Ben Dover to Getafe on LOAN for £1.2M
Samuel Pique to Inter Milan for £25M

January 2015:
Connor Cannon on LOAN to Dynamo Kyiv for £625k

For anybody who wishes to try the game for themselves heres a link to the save:
Basque BaP.fm Its either 2013 or 2014.
Spain is only playable nation but major leagues are view only.

Beasttttttttttttttttttttttttt!! Looks like im gonna win us the league, espesially if the whole teams playing well, (Torres and Kristof with 39 assists among them!) *EDIT* Torres ****** off :(

2013: Sam
2014: Steve*

2 goals on my Spanish Debut?! TOO GOOD! ;)

Do you have the start save too mate!? :D <3

BTW: I've saved it and just about to get going ;)

Last edited:
To United now. My fellow Evertonians would be disappointed. Too bad i wont link on wings with 'Papa'.

EDIT: Im Athletic's favored Personnel : **** yeah! Bet that has changed now since i left :(

P.S. downloading DB now, should be very fun.

Last edited:
Beasttttttttttttttttttttttttt!! Looks like im gonna win us the league, espesially if the whole teams playing well, (Torres and Kristof with 39 assists among them!) *EDIT* Torres ****** off :(

2013: Sam
2014: Steve*

2 goals on my Spanish Debut?! TOO GOOD! ;)

Do you have the start save too mate!? :D <3

BTW: I've saved it and just about to get going ;)

I dont have the start save but i can put it up when i finish thee BaP?
Kristof has done really well this season.

To United now. My fellow Evertonians would be disappointed. Too bad i wont link on wings with 'Papa'.
EDIT: Im Athletic's favored Personnel : **** yeah! Bet that has changed now since i left :(
P.S. downloading DB now, should be very fun.

Pity you and a few others have gone. Your still in favoured personell though :) I dont think you have left on the save i uploaded yet :)
Also the club has a transfer ban but if you use RTE you can remove this. Should have about 200M in the bank :)

Awards and league tables coming now. Players will be a few more minutes

My player of the season this year has to be Danny :)

How can you ignore Ben Dovers amazing season, 25 games, 16 goals, came second for golden boot as David Villa played less than me, and I was onloan in a scary enviornment with a **** team like Getafe?
:P

Declare me for the Pays Basque.

Bad-ish season, My vote goes for Kristof (Danny), what Players of the season's have i won? ;)

Woah. I would vote myself for player of the year considering i got 6 caps 1 goal. Also i tore Europe apart with 3 goals 7 assists and 8.48 average rating, surely im European player of the year? But i think Danny has probably done better overall.

How can you ignore Ben Dovers amazing season, 25 games, 16 goals, came second for golden boot as David Villa played less than me, and I was onloan in a scary enviornment with a **** team like Getafe?
:P

Declare me for the Pays Basque.

Meh,you were a close second but Danny excelled domestically,in europe and for Spain aswell.
Will declare you now.

Summer 2015 Transfer news:
PSG sign Hugh Jass on LOAN for season for a fee of £1.7M
Ben Dover is wanted by most European clubs and rejects several deals worth £20M+ to stay at Athletic.
Kristof Papadopaflopa...whatever us joins At. Madrid for £21M :(

Anybody who hasnt got a senior Spanish cap can still change to Basque if they inform me???

2015:
Danny (4 votes)
No competition yet

2013: Wilko (3), Sam (3)and Danny (2)
2014: Wilko (5),,Steve(2) Danny and Sam( 1 each)

Still need people for the 2013 and 2014 votes. Although Wilko pretty much has 2014 wrapped up.

Last edited:
Meh,you were a close second but Danny excelled domestically,in europe and for Spain aswell.
Will declare you now.

Summer 2015 Transfer news:
PSG sign Hugh Jass on LOAN for season for a fee of £1.7M
Ben Dover is wanted by most European clubs and rejects several deals worth £20M+ to stay at Athletic.
Kristof Papadopaflopa...whatever us joins At. Madrid for £21M :(

Anybody who hasnt got a senior Spanish cap can still change to Basque if they inform me???

Firstly, my vote is for Danny, i was joking

Secondly, SUCK MY BALLS EUROPE!!! only one team for me!

IMO there is only one to vote for and that is Kristof Papadopoulos (that is how you normally spell it! :P)

... traitor

Last edited:
Bad-ish season, My vote goes for Kristof (Danny), what Players of the season's have i won? ;)

You have the 2011 and most likely 2014. And Still in contention for 2013 aswell.

For anybody looking to know who wins player of the season there in the op. Nominees are also updated.

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

SUCK MY BALLS EUROPE!!! only one team for me!

Pity Danny didnt have the same attitude :P

Woo! Spanish Player of the Year above Iniesta!

TBH I thought I had a better season last year :P but I'll take it!

And I lost my wingman! Nooooo.... :D

EDIT: I LOST MY ENTIRE TEAM! But I always end up at either United, Roma or Athletico Madrid.... Creepy :P

Last edited:
Wow my season was awful :/

Always time to improve though, especially since PSG have loaned me :)

You have the 2011 and most likely 2014. And Still in contention for 2013 aswell.

For anybody looking to know who wins player of the season there in the op. Nominees are also updated.

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

Pity Danny didnt have the same attitude :P

Id expect nothing less of Danny! :P

Woo! Spanish Player of the Year above Iniesta!

TBH I thought I had a better season last year :P but I'll take it!

And I lost my wingman! Nooooo.... :D

EDIT: I LOST MY ENTIRE TEAM! But I always end up at either United, Roma or Athletico Madrid.... Creepy :P

Come to United, i need another Wingman!

Im going to shine next year.. hopefully.

Back