The Basque BAP (follow the story here)

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 264
  • Views Views 22K

Should I remove the transfer ban so Athletic can begin to sign players?

• Total voters

My player of the season: Andreas Dahnert
Chump of the season: Ben Dover. He rejected many moves last season to fight for his place and didnt play a single first team game the following season.

Will do League tables and awards and Euro 16 now :)

Last edited:
I hit 34 goals in 37 games?

EDIT: now I see. Clearly on a diff team. Sucks.

Yeah it was for the B team, not one single senior apperance.

Awards,Euro 2016 and Tables

View attachment 173042 View attachment 173044 View attachment 173045 View attachment 173046 View attachment 173047 View attachment 173049 View attachment 173050 View attachment 173051 View attachment 173052 View attachment 173053View attachment 173054

Transfers:
Summer 2016
Easieee BadmanGonnaGetYa to Man City for a fee of £26M
Alex Rooth to Napoli on a season loan for £1.7M
Mads Soborg to Schalke on loan for a fee of £1.3M

Last edited:
Ok guys, there is a problem with the club recently. Athletic continue to sell most of the BaP's. The quality isnt really there in the youth team to make the step up. Should i remove the embargo to allow them to challenge for trophies? Vote on the poll please :)

Can i declare for Pays Basque and can you edit the Athletic facilities to max and maybe give them good coaches as my development has slowed

Can i declare for Pays Basque and can you edit the Athletic facilities to max and maybe give them good coaches as my development has slowed

Yeah ill do it in the morning as im leaving it for tonight. Im pretty sure they have great coaches(dont want to ruin the realism by editing anything important). Will declare you for Basque, You and Connor havnt really played as our keeper has been pretty solid the past 6 years. Hes 35 now so you will both be getting more games in the next season or 2. Keepers dont really finish developing until 25 or 26 so plenty of time :)
The Club has 20 training and youth but still cant develop players :(

Just looked at the clubs finances on RTE. Balance of over £250M, £1M spare wage budget every week.
Whatever has majority vote in the poll by 9 am tomorrow i will either scrap the embargo or keep it.

How do I not have any senior Basque caps oO)

And why would they loan me out if I'm the 2nd/3rd best striker? Does strike me as a bit odd.

Last edited:
Why isn't my player getting any votes!? :( My vote goes to Ben Dover! Quality season up front with me! ;)

Plus; Top goal scorer and i get no votes? :(

How do I not have any senior Basque caps oO)

And why would they loan me out if I'm the 2nd/3rd best striker? Does strike me as a bit odd.

Its strange, a new manager came in a year ago and hasnt played any of the BaP's since. I didnt even make the world cup squad and im meant to be our most important player. The management really isnt making sence. Constantly selling/loaning players :(

Why isn't my player getting any votes!? :( My vote goes to Ben Dover! Quality season up front with me! ;)

Coz ur **** :P Ah no,you had a good season but Chokopop was better :) lol

Does anybody still have to vote for 2013 and 2014 awards? May aswell close the 2015 as danny has it won. 2013/2014 awards open until 6pm gmt :)

No updates today guys,just taking a day away from it. Will be back tomorrow :)

Last edited:
Strange, i hit penalties yet my penalty taking is only 6 :L!

My vote goes to Easieee BadmanGonnaGetYa his average rating in all comps has been amazing!

My pen taking an composure are 16 and 14 too as i hoped i could be like Hans Jorge ****

IMO average rating means more than goals.

That's why my vote goes to Easieee BadManGonnaShankU

Sorry, haven't been so much on the past few days. I'll follow now though :)

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

Kindda dissapointed that i haven't switched club yet though ^^

Sorry, haven't been so much on the past few days. I'll follow now though :)

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

Kindda dissapointed that i haven't switched club yet though ^^

I'm glad I haven't switched clubs like the other traitors!

hey Steve thanks for make this BAP
my vote go to BadmannShanku,his av rating is 8
my player never win any individual awards :P

ahhh, Wilko's running away with the awards, have i voted or not? lol

My 2017 player of the year is Joe Hodge.
I decided to remove the transfer ban due to the club selling most of its players and not many youth prospects.

Summer 2017 Transfers:
BadmanGonnaShankU from Man City to Barcelona for a fee of £52M
Ben Dover to Espanyol on loan until end of season.
Iker Arthes signs 1st professional deal for Bilbao.

January 2018 Transfers:
Joseba Muniain to Inter from Athletic for a fee of £32.5M (nooo im gutted :( )

All previous player of the season votes are finished. Taking the 2017 votes now :)

Last edited:
Back