Wow, considering Pedro's **** stats in the game, that's beast! Never acquired him in the game before tho.

Surprised me too, originally used Salvio on that spot, due to a injury i had to put Pedro on the starting XI, then he won the spot, sold him because i didn´t think he could repeat that beastly season

Surprised me too, originally used Salvio on that spot, due to a injury i had to put Pedro on the starting XI, then he won the spot, sold him because i didn´t think he could repeat that beastly season

Wise pick to have Salvio as MR or AMR, in the game is highly overrated imho. Each and every winger stat around 16-17, sick.

Buying Marquinhos to Lyon from PSG for 4,9m 1st season and selling him next season back to PSG for 52m

Buying Marquinhos to Lyon from PSG for 4,9m 1st season and selling him next season back to PSG for 52m

But how?!?! In my save (2nd season) Marquinhos worths something around 23 million. I remember checking him during the first season but the price was almost the same. Mad. I've read many comments, reviews, etc, that you could have him for that cheap price. Can't imagine how. :(

Btw, as I am managing Wolves now, I don't think I could afford his high (~150k per week) wages.

I think I've just done my best bit of business ever. Mid way through my 3rd season with Villarreal and have just agreed pre-contracts with Thiago Alcantara & Roberto Firmino to join on frees. To say I'm looking forward to these boys lighting up el Madrigal next season is an understatement ☺

I think I've just done my best bit of business ever. Mid way through my 3rd season with Villarreal and have just agreed pre-contracts with Thiago Alcantara & Roberto Firmino to join on frees. To say I'm looking forward to these boys lighting up el Madrigal next season is an understatement ☺

You one lucky *******! :p

Both of them worth 30+ million or what?

What's your starting lineup?

You one lucky *******! :p

Both of them worth 30+ million or what?

What's your starting lineup?

Asenjo
Grimaldo
Balanta
Mammana
Mario
Kranevitter
Rafinha
Nahuel Leiva
Meyer
Munir
Vietto

* Bareing in mind Grimaldo, Rafinha & Munir are all on loan from Barca so when I play them I'm understrength

Asenjo
Grimaldo
Balanta
Mammana
Mario
Kranevitter
Rafinha
Nahuel Leiva
Meyer
Munir
Vietto

* Bareing in mind Grimaldo, Rafinha & Munir are all on loan from Barca so when I play them I'm understrength

Yeah, but as you gonna have Thiago to replace Rafinha and Firmino to replace Munir from next season, you will kick arses.

Yeah, but as you gonna have Thiago to replace Rafinha and Firmino to replace Munir from next season, you will kick arses.

I will have them AS WELL. Rafinha, Munir & Grimaldo ate on 2 year loans! I'll have some quality depth in what is still a pretty slim squad. In looking forward to having the Alcantara brothers together for a season ☺

But how?!?! In my save (2nd season) Marquinhos worths something around 23 million. I remember checking him during the first season but the price was almost the same. Mad. I've read many comments, reviews, etc, that you could have him for that cheap price. Can't imagine how. :(

Btw, as I am managing Wolves now, I don't think I could afford his high (~150k per week) wages.

For some reason they offered him to me.. I think I also managed to sell Nabil Dirar to PSG in the same save for about 30m after buying him for 1,2m from Monaco.. aaahh PSG, love it when they show interest in my players

i buy a regen for under 1m and sold him to Barcelona for 80m. curro for free and then sold him to psg for 60m. dybala free then 50m to United. tomás matinez for 5m and sold for 60. lucas boye the same. and much much more. leave sporting clube de Portugal in 2019 or 2020 with 500m balance.

if you want to see ss just ask

Sold the useless Balotelli to Manchester City in the second season for £55million. He got about 35 goals the first season.

Bought Kurt Zouma & Tomas Kalas from Chelsea in season two for £3.2m & £4m respectively. It is coming up to Christmas 2018 now and have just agreed the sale of Zouma to PSG for £55m & Kalas to Arsenal for £38m after add-ons. I have Michael Keane & a Czec regen to come in for them in the new year.

Well, I have played more then 2 seasons only with Udinese on FM15, so let's start ...

In first season winter transfer window I bought on a free transfer Jhon Cordoba and Ben Arfa

View attachment 234633

Cordoba was top Serie A goalscorer that season and he is still here but in rotation system. He scored 62 goals in 92 games for my team.
Ben Arfa had good season and was sold to Man Utd for 45 mil. That was one of my best business in FM15 because he isn't worth that money.

View attachment 234624View attachment 234618

In second season winter transfer window I bought free now 25 yrs old world class central defender Karim Rekik and few other players for backup hwo was sold later for nice profit.

View attachment 234619

For third season there was a plenty of them as you can see. Already proven Cabaye and now world class striker Harry Kane for free but best business in this game was Diogo Pita who is now 19 yrs old but already one of the best central defenders in the world.

View attachment 234617View attachment 234616View attachment 234608View attachment 234607

In forth season I sold my best player Roberto Pereyra to Man City who was unhappy and wanted a transfer to a bigger club every summer. I replace him with 2 years younger Marco Veratti and earned 15 mil. and for that difference I bought Alex Telles, now world class left back from Galatasaray. Great Jeronimo Rulli and Erik Lamela still play in my team and Munir is sold for 33 mil. Later that season I boight great young DM from Standard.

View attachment 234614View attachment 234613View attachment 234611View attachment 234610View attachment 234609

And for the actual 2019/2020 season I bought great Guido Vadala for only 12 mil. when he is 22 yrs old world class attacking midfielder

View attachment 234606

I had troubles on the left wing at my first season with Wolves - 'cos I've been playing Sako as AMR - when I've noticed that apparently Nené is out of contract...

View attachment 233501

Excellent free signing, without him I would have suffered a lot to earn promotion. As you can see he played even better in the premier league, contributed in 23 goals from the left wing and had beast stats even at the age of 33.

View attachment 233499

Started a career with Man u, won the league and FA cup first season, Januzaj had a decent season, played him behind 2 strikers and he scored 4 and assisted 13. Sold him at the end of the season to PSG for £75m. Then bought De Bruyne for £35m

The better ones that I remember from my Leeds United save are definitely:
- Florian Thauvin bought for 2 mil and sold for 40 mil
- Chris Smalling for free and after 1 season sold for 28mil
- Dybala bought for around 15 mil and sold for 60 mil (rel clause)
- Malcolm bought for around 15 mil and sold for 70 mil