*** THE BLITZKREIG, A BRAND NEW INVINCIBLE TAC by ASMFC...DEVELOPED ON PATCH 14.2 ***

Could someone post the player instructions please and the tactic if possible unable to download... Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going to try the V2 with Borussia M'Gladbach.

One question, i see different things about changes from home and away..... What should be the best? Home attack and away.....?

Going to try the V2 with Borussia M'Gladbach.

One question, i see different things about changes from home and away..... What should be the best? Home attack and away.....?

For me it works best away with counter.

Do you let your assistant manager set opposition instructions?

So just play anyone anywhere aslong as they're that position? Don't focus on "False 9" just sign 'Good' strikers?
just sign best striker you can get, if he has f9 natural role, it bonus for you...
the fact, using f9 here just to minimize the gap between mid and the striker.. you can change 1 of your stiker become poacher or AF, but he will stay upfield waiting for a pass :D
CMIWW....

Im villa second season, sold Benteke for 47 million so had a lot of money to spend, I signed Volland to play at F9 for 17 mill and Mitrovic for 8 mill, but the problem I got is Weimann is amazing upfront for me, so i cant really play mitrovic yet!! haha

Ok i play in career mode.
That explain why I struggle with underdog teams maybe

I play the full game. Signed Bernhard Peters as my Assistant, and let him do the General Training and Match prep, usually def positioning most of the time.

he also does my OI, which seems to be working for me

i moved MR/ML up to AMR/AML and changed rigid to very fluid and getting unreal results keep every thing else the same

i moved MR/ML up to AMR/AML and changed rigid to very fluid and getting unreal results keep every thing else the same

Wow, this works fantastic for me. I would recommend this tweak :D

I'm not using counter away from home with this tweak. Won 4-0 away against Arsenal with Attacking strategy with this tweak.

Last edited: