The Bundesliga Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was about to post that. It is as good as done deal to Bayern. Shame that he is signing for a club whose fans hates him the most.

Would love to see him at United. One of the best GK this season. IMO he is the best this season..

Get in Arsenal will feel the pain !!! omg im crazy gone mental!!
**** wanted to post this in Wednesday Football Sorry!

I wish Neuer would stay in Schalke, Bayern already have young Thomas Kraft who'll be a star, do they have to take away Neuer?!!

I wish Neuer would stay in Schalke, Bayern already have young Thomas Kraft who'll be a star, do they have to take away Neuer?!!

Thats how Bayern runs isn't it. Klose, Gomez, Ballack, Kahn, Deisler all were stars but signed from other teams for cheap (Bar Gomez). Good thing is that German stars stays in the league instead of playing in other leagues..

Dortmund have not conceded more than a goal in the league game since the match day 1. That is some record. Subotic and Hummels are rock solid. Would love to see them doing well in the champions league next season..

Seems to be unrest at Bayern with Schweinsteiger storming out of a press conference and the club slowly losing it's grip on a European spot next season. If Schweinsteiger were to leave Bayern, where would he go? There would be a heavy amount of interest in him, probably in the distance of Spanish clubs.

Congratulations Borussia Dortmund, the Bundesliga champions.

Last edited:
Deserved champions. Very much impressed with them. Hope they do well in next year champions league and also hold on to their stars..

Hope Borussia Dortmund crash and burn, so that die Roten will claim their rightful place at the top.

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

Thats how Bayern runs isn't it. Klose, Gomez, Ballack, Kahn, Deisler all were stars but signed from other teams for cheap (Bar Gomez). Good thing is that German stars stays in the league instead of playing in other leagues..

What's wrong with good business?
Also, Bayern has the best youth setup in Germany with loads of German internationals produced in recent years.

Hope Borussia Dortmund crash and burn, so that die Roten will claim their rightful place at the top.

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

What's wrong with good business?
Also, Bayern has the best youth setup in Germany with loads of German internationals produced in recent years.

There is nothing wrong in it. Its a good advantage Bayern have got over their rivals. Yes they have the best academy in Germany. I was not blaming though. I was just saying Bayern signed many superb players for cheaper, as in Premier league being English adds up another 10 million to the price tag..

Congrates to Dortmund, well deserved.
If they can keep the likes of Hummels, Sahin, Subotic, Barrios and bring in some quality then they could have a decent run in Europe next Season.
I just want St. Pauli to survive now, but its not looking likely.

Congrates to Dortmund, well deserved.
If they can keep the likes of Hummels, Sahin, Subotic, Barrios and bring in some quality then they could have a decent run in Europe next Season.
I just want St. Pauli to survive now, but its not looking likely.

Sahin will most likely leave.
I'm also expecting Subotic to leave, no idea about the others though.

Bayern will be splashing some cash, targets have been set at players like Coentrão, van der Wiel, Vidal, Höwedes, Neuer et cetera.

Borussia Dortmund clinch 2010-2011 Bundesliga title
_52434565_52434564.jpg

Borussia Dortmund secured the German Bundesliga title with two games to spare on Saturday when they beat Nuremberg 2-0.
Closest rivals Bayer Leverkusen lost by the same score at struggling Cologne.
The two results left Dortmund with an unassailable eight points ahead of Leverkusen with two matches each to play.
Goals by Lucas Barrios and Robert Lewandowski gave them their seventh title and their first since 2002.
The second half was played in a festive atmosphere in front of more than 70,000 fans, especially after Leverkusen fell behind in their game.
Borussia have won 22 of their 32 games and lost only four, despite key players Nuri Sahin and Shinji Kagawa suffering long-term injuries.

Schalke Away 11-12 presented by adidas
[video=youtube;PxqZHeJF6Jo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxqZHeJF6Jo&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Sweet one, I'm thinking about buying this one. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.