The Bundesliga Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because the MSV Duisburg won the draw in Berlin the Zebras will run up in their usual white and blue striped shirts in the DFB Cup final on 21 may May.

Schalke is having three sets of shirts - royal blue, dark blue and white - which arent different enough to the Duisburg shirts. So Schalke have to play with their new third shirt for the season 2011-2012 which got the adidas colour "ultra-beauty" colour. There are rumours that Felix Magath wanted that colour at all cost.

I had a go at it:

schalkeneuksh0.png

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f110/the-rate-my-kit-thread-t47830/post1096127.html

It's hideous... :'(

Please tell me the shirt from the link of the post you put up isn't the shirt they'll be wearing in the DFB Pokal Cup final?

Dear God

No, I wanted to know how it would look so I made this version... its just an idea of how it could look like.

THIS WEEKS FIXTURES

Friday 1st April
St Pauli v Schalke 04, 19:30

Saturday 2nd April
Bayern Munich v Borussia M'gladbach, 14:30
Borussia Dortmund v Hannover 96, 14:30
FC Kaiserslautern v Bayer Leverkusen, 14:30
Mainz v SC Freiburg, 14:30
Werder Bremen v VfB Stuttgart, 14:30
TSG Hoffenheim v Hamburg, 17:30

Sunday 3rd April
Cologne v Nuremberg, 14:30
Wolfsburg v Eintracht Frankfurt, 16:30

What happened yesterday in the St Pauli - Schalke 04 match?
On the bundesliga page in german it says abgebr. which I don't understand what it is, but on the same page in english it says St Pauli - Schalke 04 0:2

What actually happened?

What happened yesterday in the St Pauli - Schalke 04 match?
On the bundesliga page in german it says abgebr. which I don't understand what it is, but on the same page in english it says St Pauli - Schalke 04 0:2

What actually happened?
The referee called off the game 2 minutes from time because fans where throwing things at one of the assistant referees or something.

Dortmund 0 - Hannover 0 at half time.

The referee called off the game 2 minutes from time because fans where throwing things at one of the assistant referees or something.

Dortmund 0 - Hannover 0 at half time.

So will that be regarded as Schalke win, St Pauli win, or is it just going to get postponed? I mean it wouldn't be fair to Schalke (they were leading 2-0 right?) to have to play it all over again..

So will that be regarded as Schalke win, St Pauli win, or is it just going to get postponed? I mean it wouldn't be fair to Schalke (they were leading 2-0 right?) to have to play it all over again..

Schalke won, Sankt Pauli may get punished, though.

The linesmann was hit by plastic cup thrown by a Pauli-fan. The result stays 0:2, the goals will be counted for Draxler (First Bundesliga-Goal btw) and Raul just like both red cards for the Pauli players.

[video=youtube;7aKNmFEYXmM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aKNmFEYXmM[/video]

Schalke's squad for the CL-match versus Inter.

Der Kader für das Spiel in Mailand:
Tor: Manuel Neuer, Mathias Schober
Abwehr: Benedikt Höwedes, Christoph Metzelder, Lukas Schmitz, Atsuto Uchida, Sergio Escudero, Hans Sarpei, Nicolas Plestan, Kyriakos Papadopoulos
Mittelfeld: Jurado, Julian Draxler, Hao Junmin, Alexander Baumjohann, Joel Matip, Ali Karimi
Angriff: Raul, Edu, Jefferson Farfan

Source: http://www.schalke04.de/aktuell/new...304-uhr-ortszeit-s04-in-mailand-gelandet.html

Looking bad in the midfield/attack. :S Kluge, Gavranovic and Hunter missing.

****, I agree, without Huntelaar, Kluge & Gavranovic it will be very hard.

Maybe it will look like this:

Neuer
Uchida, Howedes, Metzelder, Schmitz
Farfan, Draxler, Matip, Annan, Jurado
Raul

Wait, is Annan allowed to play the CL? If not, then there's another problem :/
Maybe Baumjohan in first? Or Junmin in first, Farfan in attack?

Rangnick is doing well.

He is 4 games with Schalke:

St. Pauli - Schalke 0:2
Inter Mailand - Schalke 2:5
Schalke - Wolfsburg 1:0
Schalke - Inter Mailand 2:1

Glück auf!

Status
Not open for further replies.