The Carlos Tevez thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 205
  • Views Views 18K

My opinion on Tevez..

• Total voters
Oh how the tune changes.

He was your best player last year, carried your team into the top 4 and was responsible for half of your points with his goals.

Now he's an awful player.

God you're pathetic.

TBF CJ, Madridista never liked Tevez in the first place. ;)

Hes got no respect for anyone, ive never liked him as a person just as a player. I dont understand how he can just say to a top class manager "no" when he is asked to come on in the biggest stage in the world. He is so ungrateful, many of our current players would give anything to be on the bench away at bayern munich but this ugly ***** refuses to come on, hope he and his ****** agent leave. Tevez has just played with city ever since he joined, saying he hates roberto mancini and manchester, just **** off tevez we have had enough of you, such an ungrateful ugly ***. Hes a world class player but such an ***, seriously leave, aguero and dzeko are better than you and we have balotelli for backup.

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

Hes got no respect for anyone, ive never liked him as a person just as a player. I dont understand how he can just say to a top class manager "no" when he is asked to come on in the biggest stage in the world. He is so ungrateful, many of our current players would give anything to be on the bench away at bayern munich but this ugly ***** refuses to come on, hope he and his ****** agent leave. Tevez has just played with city ever since he joined, saying he hates roberto mancini and manchester, just **** off tevez we have had enough of you, such an ungrateful ugly ***. Hes a world class player but such an ***, seriously leave, aguero and dzeko are better than you and we have balotelli for backup.

p.s- as you can tell im pretty angry about this, but yeah as a life long city fan i thought my opinion on the matter might be valued.

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

After the way Balo ran to the gaffer after scoring that goal have lot more respect for him. Though I may have questioned his mentalness sometimes, at least he's not a massive **** as Tevez is right now (had his moments yeah, but nothing on this scale), and I doubt very very much he'd ever do what Carlos did.

After the way Balo ran to the gaffer after scoring that goal have lot more respect for him. Though I may have questioned his mentalness sometimes, at least he's not a massive **** as Tevez is right now (had his moments yeah, but nothing on this scale), and I doubt very very much he'd ever do what Carlos did.

Balotelli is just a tad immature, hes done some stupid things but this takes it to a new level, i dont even think balotelli has gone as far as refusing to train or going off on a strop in training, its how he acts off the pitch which is a bit silly, but yeah mario is a legend <3

Tevez suspended for a maximum of 2 weeks, pending "a full review".. Hmm

Tevez: "It's your turn Balotelli, try and beat this".

Tevez suspended for a maximum of 2 weeks, pending "a full review".. Hmm

Anyone else betting they are having a look at his contract, and seeing how they can tear it up?

Anyone else betting they are having a look at his contract, and seeing how they can tear it up?

Bound to. Bringing in lawyers to find any loopholes they can get and kick him out of the club with his tail between his legs.

Bound to. Bringing in lawyers to find any loopholes they can get and kick him out of the club with his tail between his legs.

Surely they work under the same rules as anyone else. 3 strikes and out kind of thing and surely he has passed them now?

Would think so. But the sad fact is, no matter what City do, Tevez will get his way at the end.

Don't know if it's been mentioned, but the FIFA vice-president has been talking about banning him from football all together.

Don't know if it's been mentioned, but the FIFA vice-president has been talking about banning him from football all together.

Just heard a mention about that on Talksport from a journo, that there's some demands that he receive a global ban from football. That hadn't even crossed my mind. Apparently he's been causing chaos too-had a major bust up with De Jong, and the players wanted him stripped of the captaincy.

I wonder what his professionalism rating will be on fm12 :)

A global ban is pretty serious though, I never expected that. I wouldn't complain however- I think a 6 month global ban is what he deserves.

He set an awful example to young players and aspiring footballers and gives all footballers a bad name to the mainstream who already have a poor opinion of them because of the comments some of them make and the wages they earn.

Just heard a mention about that on Talksport from a journo, that there's some demands that he receive a global ban from football. That hadn't even crossed my mind. Apparently he's been causing chaos too-had a major bust up with De Jong, and the players wanted him stripped of the captaincy.
Yep, Dzeko, De Jong, Milner and Toure apparently approached Mancini and wanted him to strip the captaincy from him and give it to Kompany

Yep, Dzeko, De Jong, Milner and Toure apparently approached Mancini and wanted him to strip the captaincy from him and give it to Kompany

Wow. Until now didn't think the situation was that bad off field. Tbh I'd be absolutely amazed if some big European club actually took him on. It would be an absolutel disaster. Any dressing room of any club he goes to, he'd have the ability to single handedly destroy any harmony it has. IF the vice president of FIFA was able to get him banned from football, it would be the best thing they've done in such a long time and I would have no hesitation in praising them in doing it (though that'll be the ONLY thing I'll be praising them for btw)

Back