The Champions League Discussion Thread

MSK Zilina 0-6 Marseille
Gignac with a hattrick.

anyone watching marseille? they are utterly destroying zilina, no exaggeration when i say they could hit ten if they keep it up, current zilina 0-6 marseille

Penalty!!!!

---------- Post added at 02:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

2-0 game over haha Super Didier won the pen and finished it off.

Loved the Terry cam for the penalty. nice little remdition of que sera sera whatever will be will be we're going to wembley going around the bridge at the moment

7-0 for Marseille. Insane.
most teams would sit back and control the game, they are looking for a goal every time, almost like zilina have offended them

Super Josh McEachran on for Obi Mikel. Well deserved rest for the lad.

---------- Post added at 02:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 AM ----------

Kalou and Anelka's movement in this 2nd half has been out of this world.

---------- Post added at 02:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 AM ----------

Nico Anelka off for Sturridge and Kakuta on for Drogba

The legend that is Paulo Ferriera is now the captain.

---------- Post added at 02:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------

Haha McGeady off after not beating Ferriera once in 80 minutes.

Inzaghi has single-handedly dragged Milan into the lead with two well-taken goals.

Inzaghi has come on a 2nd half substitute and brought Milan from 1-0 down to 2-1 up with a double. Two Casillas mistakes, although the 2nd goal was offside..

super pippo inzaghi has turned the game round for milan

lovley goal from Anelka, well placed pen from Drogba and i nice header from Ivanovic could this night get any better :)

3-1 shout of offside. the first goal we have conceded at stamford bridge for nearly 16hours of football. My god we are so good.

Second goal he was miles offside, how the linesman didn't spot it I don't know. The officials have been good in this game with offsides so was surprised when I saw how far off he was. Probably deserved though, Real have been poor in this second half.