The Champions League Discussion Thread

3-1 shout of offside. the first goal we have conceded at stamford bridge for nearly 16hours of football. My god we are so good.

You're the most modest football fan I've ever seen.

Second goal he was miles offside, how the linesman didn't spot it I don't know. The officials have been good in this game with offsides so was surprised when I saw how far off he was. Probably deserved though, Real have been poor in this second half.
ferguson once described him as "born permanently offside".

You're the most modest football fan I've ever seen.

You've never seen me.

---------- Post added at 02:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 AM ----------

Kalou does the hardwork every time but struggles to finish

Brana again hahaha 4-0. the most on form defender in the PL at the moment without a dout.

GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!! :D :D :D
2.2 :D uuuh :D

Pedro Leon saves Real's bacon..

2-2 in the 94th minute. Game over now too. Great point for both sides.

Because he fractured his skull a few years back and must wear it for protection.

So im aware he can play with out it on now but the keeps it on as a lucky charm

4 games 4 wins, since the Champions League proper only 6 teams have ever won all 6 of their group games. Lets hope we make it 7 UTC. Great night great to qualify and we can give the kids a run about against Zilina.

So im aware he can play with out it on now but the keeps it on as a lucky charm

I'm pretty sure that he was told when it happened that he'd have to wear it for the rest of his career as another blow like that could kill him.. but I may be wrong.

marseille gave the performance of the night. utter destruction

I'm pretty sure that he was told when it happened that he'd have to wear it for the rest of his career as another blow like that could kill him.. but I may be wrong.

Nah its true he dosen't have to wear it anymore but its like a comfort to him. Like when a baby has a blanket kind of thing.

Ah i read it was until his skull was fully healed but im not too sure

Oh fair enough, I wasn't aware of that.

Learn something new everyday eh?

Oh fair enough, I wasn't aware of that.

Learn something new everyday eh?

Yer It gives Andy Gray an excuse when he used to make errors to say " id love to see him lose the cap"

Ah i read it was until his skull was fully healed but im not too sure
im pretty sure its a confidence thing, had the same thing with shoulder pads inrugby after i shattered my shoulder.physically they dont make much difference,but mentally it just gives you that edge back

Frank Lampard just said Gareth Bale's performance last night was the best individual performance he has seen in a long time.