The Champions League Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 246K
Ozil is one of the most intelligent players i have seen. His assist to Di Maria was quality. Also in 2nd goal, his intention was definitely pass the ball through for Benzema, even it seemed like the ball accidently fell before Benzema.
And he is young. Can't wait to see him in coming years.

My Prediction:

Real Madrid vs Schalke
Barcelona vs Chelsea
Tottenham vs Man Utd
Shakhtar vs Inter

ok, my prediction
Barca vs Shakhtar
Tottenham vs Man Utd
Chelsea vs Schalke
Real Madrid vs Inter

Inter vs Real Madrid
Barca vs Spurs
Chelsea vs Manchester United
Schalke vs Shakhtar​

Some of Pepe's tackles.

2nkidle.gif

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

My Prediction.

Madrid Vs ManUtd
Inter Vs Shakhtar
Chelsea Vs Schalke
Barca Vs Spurs

Madrid v Shakhtar
Schalke v Man U
Chelsea v Spurs
Inter v Barça

I don't know wtf is wrong in Pepe's mind.

I'm still scared of his reaction against Getafe one or two years ago.
Amazing. What a shame.

Quarter and semi final draw coming up!

Loving the banter between Ray Wilkins and Dwight Yorke on sky sports news lol

I personally don't care who we draw because we are good enough to beat anyone! Obviously a nice tie with Schalke or Schaktar would be nice though.

The draw will be this me thinks;

Barca -v- Madrid
Spurs -v- Chelsea
Inter -v- United
Schalke -v- Shakhtar

Bring on the Chelsea! Looks like the wait for a London club to win the champions league will continue aha ;)

Spurs vs Real Madrid
Chelsea vs Man Utd
Barcelona vs Shaktar Donetsk
Inter Milan vs Schalke

Chelsea! I would have preferred Barcelona but oh well. easy game I suppose (K)

So Chelsea, Tottenham, Shakhtar Donetsk and Schalke all going out.
How nice ;)

From an entirely neutral POV, RM-Spurs will be a terrific match - I think Mourinho will be a little peeved they've been drawn at home first, though it's a chance for them to build up a good lead, then extend it at WHL ;)

I'd love for Eduardo to score the 2nd leg winner against Barcelona to put them through to the QFs but I can't see it happening. Barca will walk all over them, I imagine, though Shakhtar have the pace and individual (if not team) ability to cause them problems when Alves and the LB bomb up the flanks in predictable fashion..

I'm not sure who I want to win the Chelsea-Utd match though. On the one hand, I dislike both teams and a loss for Utd may damage their morale. On the other, a lengthy run in Europe with an injury-hit squad could be just the ticket for Arsenal to take advantage in the league. Let's hope so =)

What did Jamie Redknapp say?

The Guardian's live MBM says:

""What Jamie doesn't pick up on, disregarding Arsenal's non-Englishness, is that any English team wont do any better against Barcelona," writes David Penney."

That was before the draw.

Erm............ excuse me Gooners fans but were are Arsenal in the draw. I can't seem to find them. Oh wait.........

Erm............ excuse me Gooners fans but were are Arsenal in the draw. I can't seem to find them. Oh wait.........

Woah...you'd think spurs were consistantly in the champions league quarter finals....oh wait.....their not even consistantly in the champions league full stop. Just like they wont be next season....

Enjoy your tour of spain....you're gonna be destroyed.

Back