The Champions League Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 246K
Erm............ excuse me Gooners fans but were are Arsenal in the draw. I can't seem to find them. Oh wait.........

That is the most pathetic attempt at trolling. Ever.

Erm......... excuse me Spuds fans, where are Spurs in the table? I can't seem to find them in the Top Four. OH wait....

Good thing about draw is we wont be travelling so much for European away game so we wont be tired.

Chelsea Vs ManUtd: Tricky fixture. This time with Europen ref's can see us nicking the game. Saying that it is a very even contest. Can go both ways. As a United fan i feel confident that we can beat them.

Barca Vs Shakthar: It is not as easy as it seems to be on paper. Travelling eastern european nation is reall pain in the ****. I wont be surprised to see Shakthar pulling rabbit out of the hat.

Madrid Vs Spurs: I think spurs European journey will come to an end here. Madrid will be ruthless and with Ronaldo, Ozil, Benzema back to the player he was destined to i can see Madrid winning it.

Inter Vs Schalke: Worse thing Schalke did was to sack Magath. If he was in charge i wouldn't have written them off. Now Inter are clear favs.

Madrid vs Spurs: Spurs to win 1-0 on agg with a last minute goal from Gomes

Chelsea vs Man U : Man U to go through with Owen Hargreaves to score the winning goal and then get injured.

Inter vs Schalke: Schalke to go through because Inter get banned for having a streaker ruin the game (Rafa Benitez)

Barca vs Shakhtar: Shakhtar to win 4-3 on agg with Messi scoring all the goals for Barca and Shakhtar

I really fancy Shakhtar to beat Barca, then to go all the way.

That being said I always want the English teams to do well!

I see that I got right 1 out of 4 in my predictions. LoL!!!!

Anyway, tricky game Chelsea vs Man U, both good teams. Really dont care who goes through.

Real Madrid - Tottenham. RM clear favourites, but I wouldnt rule Spurs out. Specially when they play the 2nd leg in London. Should be a very good match.

Barca vs Shaktar. Again, Barca clear favourites and the better team. Still the 2nd leg in the Ukraine could be tricky. It will all depend on how well Shaktar can cointain the flow of Barcelona in both games and be fortunate with the seldom counterattacks they will have. I mean, I am sure they can managed more shots on goal than Arsenal (0).

Inter - Schalke. Schalke lost Magath, and after Inter´s amazing comeback against BM, I cant see the Germans winning this one.

Real Madrid Vs Tottenham
Chelsea Vs Man United
Barcelona Vs Shakhtar
Inter Milan Vs Schalke

Bold to go through.

I'm backing spurs to knock real out, aslong as they got bale fit they've got a chance.

Spurs were never expected to get this far. We were written off with the group stage we were drawn in and then topped the group whilst beating the holders at home. Got drawn against AC and we were told we had no hope of getting past that. We now have been drawn against Real Madrid. Bring it on. We should even be able to get at least a shot on goal. :P

Spurs were never expected to get this far. We were written off with the group stage we were drawn in and then topped the group whilst beating the holders at home. Got drawn against AC and we were told we had no hope of getting past that. We now have been drawn against Real Madrid. Bring it on. We should even be able to get at least a shot on goal. :P

It's just difficult to see you beating Madrid. If use do, or run them close, very well played. :)

Ahahahah Schalke??? WTF of team is it???? ahahhah FORZA INTER!!

ahahaha last year CSKA Moskow now Shalke... fantastic!

we beat them in 2008 we can beat them again :) some great ties there...

Here we think that Chelsea will lose vs ManUtd but never say never

I hope Schalke somehow makes an "upset" and kicks Inter out of the competition... These guys from Inter are too much stuck up, they think they're Gods, that's why I'd like them to lose.
Chelsea - United - i think it will be a very very close 2 legs, many yellow cards...
Real Madrid - Tottenham - will love to watch it
Barca - Shakhtar - I'd love it if Eduardo scored a goal and Srna asisted one, no matter if shakhtar go through or not

Have a sneaky feeling Spurs WILL cause RM problems. If VDV is fit, along with Bale, RM sure as **** find themselves in one **** of a battle.
As for Chelsea v Man Utd, not even going to make a prediction. Be too close to call

I have said that Tottenham are going to win the Champions League even before their season started... if not lose in the Final :) mark my words :)

would love to see them, Schalke and Shakthar go through :)

Spurs vs Real Madrid
Chelsea vs Man Utd
Barcelona vs Shaktar Donetsk
Inter Milan vs Schalke

----------
Real Madrid - Barcelona
Man Utd - Inter Milan

------------
Man Utd - Barcelona

It seems Schalke are getting underestimated despite the fact they have the 2 deadliest finishers in the world.

Back