The Champions League Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 246K
Barca will see off Shakhtar no doubt about it. Although I definitely prefer Barca to lose but their class is different from Shakhtar. Too bad for them.

Hopefully United can ****** 1 or 2 away goal at Bridge. Then the 2nd leg will turn to our favour!

Inter vs Schalke will be tight but I want Schalke to cause upset. Madrid vs Spurs should be an entertaining match!!

I would have loved to see Barcelona v any of the english teams in the quarters over two legs they would have all been qualty games. Nevermind I think it looks like being a Barcelona v Man Utd final in my opinon

Can See Spurs winning it after beating, AC, Real, Barca and then United. Would be an impressive win.

Real Madrid winger Cristiano Ronaldo may be a doubt for the Champions League quarter-final first leg against Tottenham with a hamstring injury. The 26-year-old Portuguese was taken off after 73 minutes of Saturday's 2-1 win over Atletico Madrid and could be sidelined for up to three weeks.
A club statement said he is likely to be out for "between two to three weeks, depending on his progress".
Real host Spurs on 5 April and travel to White Hart Lane on 13 April.
Ronaldo recently missed two games with a similar problem but returned for Wednesday's Champions League last-16 second leg victory over Lyon.
He then started against Atletico but could not complete the 90 minutes and after complaining of pain in his left thigh, medical tests showed the damage.
The former Manchester United player, who has scored 37 goals in 42 games this season, is set to miss Portugal's upcoming friendlies against Chile and Finland.
It remains to be seen if he will be fit for Real's league match against Sporting Gijon on 3 April and the Spurs match two days later

Inter Milan 2-2 Schalke at the moment. Will be an excellent result for Schalke if they hold onto that.

Stankovic's goal...

My final prediction Shakhtar v Schalke will come true.

C'mon Schalke, really want to see Raul score tonight. would do the man great if he did.

Raul scores..

Inter 2-3 Schalke

3 away goals, they're looking like real dark horses here.

Gonna watch the Schalke-Inter game rather than watch Spurs park the bus. 4 away goals?!

**** yeah! Now Shakhtar need to trash Barca tomorrow.

Back