The Champions League Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 246K
Sorry man we don't think to be Gods .. but we're the only one team that pass the turn after had lost in the home stadium in the last 30 years, let us dream.
Btw last year we beat Barça 3-1 Remember? So with all the respect for Schalke and for all German soccer I think that Inter will win easily, then can lose 10-0 versus chelsea or man utd but vs schalke win.

Ciao !

i know english might not be your first language, but what?

Yes you beat barca, but can you remind me how many goals were scored from offside? And can you remind me, what was the way you played on camp nou, how many defenders, 8 or 9?

Yes Inter is a favourite in the match, but to write off Schalke 2-3 weeks even before the first match is played is very arrogant isn't it?

I dont think any offside goals were scored. Infact Inter player was judged offside when he clearly onside (Milito i think) and could have scored one more.

Inter won the first leg so they played to their strengths in the second leg. And they didn't get any help when biscuits did a Peek-a-boo.

Inter played the way they should be and won. Madrid play the way they shouldn't be and gets hammered 6-1 and 5-0 against Barca. There is the difference.

I dont think any offside goals were scored. Infact Inter player was judged offside when he clearly onside (Milito i think) and could have scored one more.

Inter won the first leg so they played to their strengths in the second leg. And they didn't get any help when biscuits did a Peek-a-boo.

Inter played the way they should be and won. Madrid play the way they shouldn't be and gets hammered 6-1 and 5-0 against Barca. There is the difference.

I think goal number 2 or number 3 was offside if I remember well, 3 players on goalkeeper and one passes the ball forward to the other?

And yeah, at the moment Inter is better than Madrid, but they wouldn't be if Mourinho hasn't been their coach (IMO they wouldn't win the champions league last season if they didn't have mourinho)

I think goal number 2 or number 3 was offside if I remember well, 3 players on goalkeeper and one passes the ball forward to the other?

And yeah, at the moment Inter is better than Madrid, but they wouldn't be if Mourinho hasn't been their coach (IMO they wouldn't win the champions league last season if they didn't have mourinho)

You have Jose this season still lost 5-0. So there is something in the Inter team that was lacking in every other team. So only they won not just the jose factor.

You have Jose this season still lost 5-0. So there is something in the Inter team that was lacking in every other team. So only they won not just the jose factor.

Definetely I can't think up a good argument against this point.
So I'll have to agree.

Wow :D Many people are suggesting Spurs win. I dont want to write them off...they have done well in the CL. I dont think many expected them to still be in the competition. But i believe Mourinho and Real Madrid are too strong for them.

CR7 is amazing on the english field. And if CR7 is on form. Then god help Tottenham :D

I think the draw has been very kind being a united fan. We have a poor record at Stamford bridge but there's no doubt we can go there and grab an away goal setting us up nicely for the 2nd leg. I think schalke inter will be tight over 2 legs but inter will shade it.

As for the other 2 spurs won't be real madrid can't see it happening at all. Shakhter will be a tough test for barca and I wouldn't be surprised if they lose the away leg, but at home they'll score 2-3 to help them progress.

I also think real Madrid have the beating of barca over 2 legs. If it was 1 leg I'd fancy barca but mourinho knows how to stifle barcas play and I can see Madrid edging that one, so hopefully a real v united final and hopefully a united win just to show Ronaldo that he really did leave the best club in the world!

No, Raul93 is right.
Milito's goal was offside... So?
Why don't you watch this video, where Sergio fell down as if he was shot by an AK 47.
YouTube - Motta Red Card for Punching Sergio in Barcelona Inter Champions league Game
Inter play to Barcelona Without a man for 60' + Add time.
I think that Inter deserve to win the champions league.

Sorry for my english, Ciao.

No, Raul93 is right.
Milito's goal was offside... So?
Why don't you watch this video, where Sergio fell down as if he was shot by an AK 47.
Inter play to Barcelona Without a man for 60' + Add time.
I think that Inter deserve to win the champions league.

Sorry for my english, Ciao.

Oh ****, I totally forgot about Busquets simulation :S

Ah man sorry, and Busquets should have gotten a red card definetely

you know the small gif photo where you can see him on the floor peeking at the camera? (peeking - he removed his fingers of his eyes to see the camera)

No, but I remember when I was watching the match...

What team do you support ( i don't understand it )

Wow :D Many people are suggesting Spurs win. I dont want to write them off...they have done well in the CL. I dont think many expected them to still be in the competition. But i believe Mourinho and Real Madrid are too strong for them.

CR7 is amazing on the english field. And if CR7 is on form. Then god help Tottenham :D

We. Will. See.

1st leg is on the 5th of April I believe with the 2nd around 26th?

Bring it on

1st leg is on the 5th of April I believe with the 2nd around 26th?

Bring it on

Nice. ManU-Chelsea and Spurs-Madrid are hopefully the Tv games. I would have liked the first leg to be at white hart lane :(

No, but I remember when I was watching the match...

What team do you support ( i don't understand it )
I support Real Madrid, Schalke, Dinamo & Liverpool

And mostly any team playing against Barcelona :D

Back