• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 246K
Pwnage on a huge scale, too many people wrote schalke off

Oh my dear GOD!
5:2 for Schalke

DEAR GOD!

AMAZING PLAY BY SCHALKE, UTTERLY AMAZING!

Pwnage on a huge scale, too many people wrote schalke off

This is true, 95% wrote Schalke off, I was hoping for a draw here, but this, this is amazing.

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

I put betted on them in Garys betting game :)

Anything can happen, we shouldn't write off Inter yet.

I hope Schalke make an amazing win next week in Gelsenkirchen, so Schalke can go through to the semi finals, it would be AWESOME.

Maybe 2:0 or 3:1 for Schalke next week? I hope so

What a fantastic game Inter v Schalke, great first goal for inter, Raul showed his years of class!

Hopefully this will convince Sneijder it's time for a new challenge :)

Oh yer but can you see Inter winning a match 3-0 on any given night?? Corse you can.

Except 3-0 isn't enough... =D

And if Schalke can score 5 on Inter ground, you can bet they'll score on home ground as well.

Inter's defence are so awful, even if they do score three they will concede, so Schalke are definintely through.

Well Shackle proved they have credentials this year, TBH I think they will lose to United or Chelsea as inters defence is about as organised as the FA. But it will be a hard match.

2004051103.jpg

I believe Schalke will win, but I also believed that Bayern would beat Inter, so...

To be honest, I think there's no chance of Inter coming back. They have to win at least 4-0, which they won't achieve without conceding, or win at least 5-2 to go into extra time, and I don't see such a high-scoring match coming again.

To be honest, I think there's no chance of Inter coming back. They have to win at least 4-0, which they won't achieve without conceding, or win at least 5-2 to go into extra time, and I don't see such a high-scoring match coming again.

i cant see it happening. Inter need to flood forwards, and Schalke will get one on the counter

I've said it a few times now and I'll say it again here so that way people will know I was right. Barca is rock, R. Madrid is scissors, and ManU is paper. I think in terms of quality, the teams are in that order, with a fairly large gap between them (these are the best 3 in the world, IMO). The final will obviously be ManU vs. R. Madrid/Barca. Although Barca's rock is even better than R. Madrid's scissors, R. Madrid might beat Barca because of a psychological advantage and Mourinho's tactics. If they do, they will beat ManU in the final. If Barca, wins, however, ManU will beat them in the final. They will defend extremely well and absorb Barca's relentless atacks and get a goal or two on the counter, and maybe even on a set piece. Mark my words, and let it be known that I made this claim even before ManU played Chelsea.

I think if the final is Manchester United VS Barcelona again, that they'll(Barca) win by more than 2 goals this time.

Back