The Champions League Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 246K
jesus-facepalm-facepalm-jesus-epic-demotivational-poster-1218659828.jpg

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/17122011/58/champions-league-basel-16-place-under-threat.html

FIFA have threatened to suspend Switzerland over the case involving first division club Sion - which could see Basel expelled from the Champions League.​

meaning ManUtd. get to have a CL spot in the last-16 for free. ffs. what a disgrace. undeserved

Last edited:
Hoping to see the Arsenal match on terristrial TV-want to see how well Arteta does. If he starts he's going to be proud as punch-and so he should be.

You were dissapointed then? as he was awful like the rest of the team :'(

Looking forward to seeing Chelsea- Napoli: After Napoli crushed Fiorentina they're starting to look good again, (Chelsea have yet to play today)..... Napoli will try to hit on the counter continuously, if AVB is smart he'll let them have the ball- Napoli always struggle when trying to break down defences.

Could be another English upset?

Basel v Bayern has been an absolute cracker of a match so far.

Whose playing well/badly and whats the linups for the bayern team please

@Cai123

Neuer
Rafinha - Boateng - Badstuber - Lahm
Tymoschuk
Alaba - Kroos
Robben - - - - Ribery
Gomez
Bayern's defense in general was below par, fullbacks looked decent going forward but didn't have good games defensively. Tymoschuk was quite solid, and Alaba in particular looked a threat. Ribery had a couple chances squandered, Gomez received little service and Robben was poor.

What a deftly executed finish by Messi. Cheeky ******* that he is lol

And again. Surrounded by 4 defenders...still scores. How the ****............

Last edited:
Messi show 4 goals. Luckily he's my fantasy teams captain. Also Tello scoring.

Messi just infuriates me at times. Some of his goals he has no right to score. Just.....amazing stuff tonight. Tonight was not a hammering-it was an absolute mauling. Just some absolutely sublime, dazzling football by Messi. That's all I can say

10-1?! :O

In a away its better we are out, we dont have to play Barca for the 3rd year running :D

Not to mention all he did was chip the goalie a couple of times. He's just....sick.

Back