The Champions League Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 246K
theres no pele and no maradona people. like pep said: "The throne belongs to him and only he will decide when he wants to relinquish it."

What a player.

Mario Gomez has 72 goals in 72 Bayern games (including 11 hat-tricks in 17 months) incredible :D

what an epic final minutes in the Giuseppe mezza. goals and red cards.

that makes it Didier Deschamps 2 - Claudio Ranieri 0

Well it was epic, but Inter did not deserve to lose in this kind of manner - goals in the last minutes. They are not a favorite team to me and I am even happy about their negative run this year, however I feel it was not honest for their hard work on the field to lose like that.

Quarter finals:

AC Milan v Barcelona

Benfica v Chelsea

Apoel v Real Madrid

Marseille v Bayern

Semi finals:

Benfica/Chelsea v Milan/Barcelona

Marseille/Bayern v Apoel/Madrid

So, as our coach wished, we got Chelsea..
Hmm, beatable. I'd take anyone except RM, Barcelona, and Bayern. But eh, this looks like a possible Madrid vs Barca final...
Platini must be smiling ;)

So, as our coach wished, we got Chelsea..
Hmm, beatable. I'd take anyone except RM, Barcelona, and Bayern. But eh, this looks like a possible Madrid vs Barca final...
Platini must be smiling ;)

Many Chelsea fans think we are going to ease into the semis but I am not so convinced. I think Benfica will give us a very good game and I am looking forward to both legs. Also it will be great to see Ramires and Luiz return to Benfica :)

Bayern Munich will most likely win seeing as how the final is in their home stadium.

Go Apoel!!!!. its amazing how they have come far in this competition. other ties look interesting too, and maybe an El classcio UCL final.

El Clásico in the final. **** yeah. Haven't had too much of them in the past year or so. ":D"

I wouldn't pass out Bayern just like that against Real Madrid.

Back