The Champions League Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 246K
Actually Bayern have been better, expect their defence and penalty was pretty harsh. I think they can still go through now that Robben scored.

I hope you were kidding when you said the penalty was harsh.

I hope you were kidding when you said the penalty was harsh.

Nope. He didnt try to stop the ball with his hand and it was kicked into it. Also Bayern should've had another penalty when Robben's fk hit Pepe's hand.

Nope. He didnt try to stop the ball with his hand and it was kicked into it. Also Bayern should've had another penalty when Robben's fk hit Pepe's hand.

The handball doesn't have to be intentional and the ball was heading clearly towards goal, your second point doesn't have anything to do with what I've said so I'll just not respond.

The handball doesn't have to be intentional and the ball was heading clearly towards goal, your second point doesn't have anything to do with what I've said so I'll just not respond.

It's up to ref to decide that and this time he gave it. Many refs wont give that kind of penalties so that's why I think it was harsh.

Dont ruin this spectacle with blaming the referee, he is doing a fine job. Yes a lot of mistakes, but clearly not supporting any of the teams. I love the game between these 2 teams. Lets have the better team win tonight.

Is there something about extra time ITV dosen't like lol, cheers for the no picture for about 30 seconds.

Is there something about extra time ITV dosen't like lol, cheers for the no picture for about 30 seconds.

Websites pretty **** too. Watched the footie on it last time and lost the connection 3-4 times

Both teams look awful. Real look out of ideas going forward, and look tired after the Classico. Bayern seem to have really lost something with Ribery. Muller is alright but doesn't have the skill to get past people, or so it seems?

Just as a follow up.. I'm really hoping Bayern go through and get a few more players booked.

Perhaps that might make UEFA change the ruling for yellows if it's basically a second string Chelsea and Bayern side playing in the "billboard" final.

Both teams look awful. Real look out of ideas going forward, and look tired after the Classico. Bayern seem to have really lost something with Ribery. Muller is alright but doesn't have the skill to get past people, or so it seems?

Very cagey, neither side wants to lose this and you can see that.

OMFG . You've got to be kidding me. he even chokes on what he does best in big GAmes??????!?!!? ( RONALDO)

Wow. I think those Madrid guys need to be put on some Pen training! Great job by Neuer, and fully deserve it in the final.

Going to be amazing seeing them against Chelsea, Munich were the better side over Madrid overall, solid team.

Back