The Champions League Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 246K
he might be out of a job if this stays like this

Last edited:
This is hilarious. Its exactly like last year's semi finals, except Bayern is now playing like Barca and they're being bend over by Madrid who are playing like last years Bayern.

death to tiki-taka finally haha! although i will admit Bayern have had majority of the possession so its a win-win.....isn't it?????

Fantastic watching Madrid play like this and hilarious seeing Bayern completely losing their heads within 30 minutes of the game starting

The pace and power of Madrid is incredible. Doesn't matter how much possession you have if can't put the ball in the back of the net.

As a neutral, I really hope Atletico qualify so we have a great game to watch in the final!

Masterful by Madrid was great to watch at 1 nil up stuck tenner on 3 nil on Madrid payed 18/1 I was ******* sick when Ronny slotted that in on 89th

Last edited:
Maybe after tomorrow we will finally watch some football. No disrespect, but Chelsea and Bayern are boring to watch.

Maybe after tomorrow we will finally watch some football. No disrespect, but Chelsea and Bayern are boring to watch.

Keep on dreaming. If chelea's playing you won't see any football.

Edit: sorry i thought you said madrid and bayern are borring to watch, my fault :)

Gonna be a great final. Will have to see how Ronaldo and Costa hamstrings hold up, also big game for Khedira. Im going 3-1 Real.

Lol Costa off after 10mins hamstring injury. Clearly was not ready for the game what a wasted sub by Atletico.

Back