The Champions League Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 246K
Not taking anything away from Seferović's goal, and not knowing too much about Lopes in between Lyon's sticks, I personally have to believe a better keeper would have stopped that. From what I saw in the video, it didn't actually have that much power on it, and it wasn't swerving at all. However, it was a very good strike for a 21 year old, and I don't doubt it will give him a massive confidence boost.

Ive just seen the 4 pots of champions league teams with sociedad and napoli in pot 4 there could be potentially 2 groups of death imo. Going to be a really interesting draw cannot wait for 4 o clock to find out!!!!

Congrats to celtic winning yesterday. Hard for a manager to sell the spine of his side and still qualify for the CL.

Dont think Ronaldo will be that great this year. Think Bale will take to much attension

Anyone have a CL fantasy football private league going? Or anyone interested making/joining FM-base private league?

Dortmund's counter attack = overkill.

ibfh0lUCuUpKhG.gif

A nice touch by Bayern to subsidise Arsenal's ticket prices for their fans, it's outrageous what Arsenal charge to watch a match to be honest!

Harsh on City, up until the penalty they were the better side. Encouraging signs that they are progressing in Europe though.

Real Madrid V Bayern
Exciting!
2 contrasting teams
Attacking pace
Defensive strengths
tough one to call

i bet on

M Mandzukic 13-2

C Ronaldo 3-1

each to score 1st

score too close to call!

bayerns playing like the home side! das ist organised!

Was always going to be the case... Real Madrid will always play the same tactics against the likes of Barcelona and Bayern.

Ronaldo, Di Maria, Bale (Usually), Isco, Benzema on the break

reals opening was shocking they looked non interested and the goal is against the run play and possesion stats for opening 20min! crazy stuff

Back