The championship

**** believe Sunderland's result but can understand it cos Colchester pwn at home, setting up for a good end to season, hope Brummys come in playoffs cos i ****** hate em and they didn't deserve to win on sun, grrrr.
Mick McCarthy's post match interview was legendary, he was in a right beeeeeef :D

colchester were absolutely awful home and away against us, eddie gray wa commenting on how **** they were and then they scored lmao but yeah they were very poor at home against us.

yeh they were poor against us but they got best home record in league so they cant be that bad.

Wolves away tomorrow...could win on current form but the result doesnt matter much as were safe now, although it would be nice to dent Wolves playoff push :D I reckon 2-1 to us.

hmmm how many games left now 2? hope Leeds win and Birmingham lose obv. Sheff Wed for the play offs.

yeh 2 games left, i feel wolves must win there last 2 games because sum1 below will take maximum points

We've put out a pretty weak team, I think Wolves will win 2-1.

Gutted for Leeds and must win for Derby now aswell.

woop woop, from what i heard we played **** in 1st half but i dont care lol

We failed tk Wolves hearts...lets break stokes next week :pleased:

wooooooooooooooooooooooopp Leeds virtually down...disgraceful fans as well apparently. Preston and Stoke only ones outside of playoffs who have chance of making it in now i think

Hahahaa get down Leeds, end of game was mad :rolleyes: pitch invasion before full time whistle went rofl so game got delayed for like half n hour so they could get rid of the people who invaded haha

i am feeling confident now, after winning wen we had not played well, shows we are capable of grinding out results

Hope we beat palace tomorrow, gotta be up at 6 to catch a 7:30 train to london. I'd of taken 3rd at the start of the season though tbh.

worst day in our history..but hopefully we can do a man city n bounce back up. dont mind ppl taking **** when they have right to but lloyd who is the daddy of glory fans can shut the **** up.

worst day in our history..but hopefully we can do a man city n bounce back up. dont mind ppl taking **** when they have right to but lloyd who is the daddy of glory fans can shut the **** up.

lol

LOL..

Sad that Leeds went down, they are a team well supported in my family, but then i become happy when i see people like Shaun support them :D

that was mad at the end. all the ipswich players shat it though :p

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooop Sunderland are up!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keano ftw

Unlucky Wes!! gota hope u do it in the playoffs now

i hope we finish 6th and play derby rather playing west brom, i fancy our chances more agaisnt derby

well done sunderland and brum..both deserve to go up and i hope derby win playoffs as they deserve it aswell