The championship

• Thread starter Thread starter jamgla
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 229
  • Views Views 12K
Blues were good against cov, looks like we are going to peak soon, andy cole is training with the squad for a week and we score more than one goal in the league for the first time in 2007, that man is goals:D

that was the first time in 07 you'd scored more than one in a match? :|

birmingham are defo going up with derby..my tip sunderland for the playoffs.
at the bottom i feel luton are down and qpr will go with them and its between us southend and burnley to see who goes with them.
2-1 win against preston was a good result (4 unbeaten now) i think we'll get out of it and stay up!

Leeds are looking good at the moment but burnley and qpr both got very good wins last night, its just as exciting at the bottom as it is at the top. My three for promotion and three for relegation are:

1.Birmingham City
2.Derby County
Play Offs - West Brom

I still think Wise willd o a good job just needs time, he did well with both Millwall and Swindon.

I think we'll stay up now, definitely need and should beat plymouth on saturday...

With a leicester getting a draw against derby today if blues beat burnley tomoro we will be back at the top, there is a twist every weekend. Not alot of people on this board will be happy to see brum back at the top but i think we will stay there

A draw away is never a bad result. I don't know how well or bad we played because I was playing poker with the local pub team and only saw Fagan's goal. The result won me £10 though because we all stuck a quid in a pint glass and guessed the results.

get in!! great result again 2-1 against plymouth! we're 5 unbeaten now and out of the bottom 3 at last. it was a great atmosphere in elland road with over 30,000 turning up. i think we can stay up now, 3 wins from last 5 games and we'll stay up..bring on colchester on mon and massive game against burnley next week!!

If we beat Colchester and Burnley we're staying up. It's as simple as that. I can't imagine the bottom 3 picking many points up.

i fancy us to get a point against a colchester and wins against burnley and ipsiwch will keep us up. i cant see us getting much from southampton and derby away as they both going for promotion

Repeating what Redders said...haha Brum lost :D

John Spicer is officially my favourite player in the championship outside of Derby County. After our slip up the 1-0 Burnley was great to see.

Was good to see Leeds and Sunderland win but haha to WBA and Mowbray aswell :D

:o at Brum/Burnely. Sunderland won again, Sunderland for auto-prom :D

Shame Leeds won, hopefully the win was a one off

well Leeds are undefeated in 5 game with 3 wins in that time so it looks good for leeds.

we got tough run in, but have hit form just at the right time so we wil stay up! 3 points tomoz come on leeds, marching on together!! lol

At last we've caught Preston. And we can get within 2 points of Brum if we beat them next Sunday, which I think we will. The **** were lucky to beat Norwich as well, and lets just hope Southampton and Sunderland draw.

Back