The championship

dissapointed with a 2-1 defeat!! back in bottom 3 :( and barnsley and southend and qpr winning...my hope has gone..we on our way to league one i feel!

I said Blues luck was gonna run out a few weeks back when they were winning by the odd goal and playing poorly, now Burnley and Barnsley have gone up against them and defended stoutly.

Haha I hope wolves/albion beat em in the playoff final if they don't get automatic promotion.

Sunderland ftw ttm
Sunderland ftw ttm
Sunderland ftw ttm
Sunderland ftw ttm
Sunderland ftw ttm
Sunderland ftw ttm
Sunderland ftw ttm

lol at Brum, tis all goin wrong for em, preston have hit bad form as well. Woop at leeds losin :p

****** Leeds..story of there season ehh and Preston and Brum hitting bad form well played to Roy Keane he actually has done an amazing job down there.

Sunderland to come 1st wooo:D
There's only 1 keanoooo haha

Leeds are off down, i hope *fingers crossed* but it will most likely go down to last game of season, where Leeds have Derby so looks like they could be sent down if Derby are still chasing auto prom place.

God onyl knows how we lost that, 1-0 up 60 mins gone we were completely in control and just conceeded 2 goals out of the blue, we need to start finishing teams off. Can't remember how long it is since we had a few goals cushion.

I think Sunderland have won it now. Good to see Leeds winning aswell.

another win, but results dont go our way again!! we got tough run in..will be lucky if we survive now..need 2 wins out of 3

Good win for Leeds but i think its too late with other results today, I think they will go down with their run-in :D.

Woooop at Sunderland winning AGAIN, and there's still like eight teams that mathmatically can make the 3 remaining playoff positions. I think it will be the three that are there at the mo that will make it (Preston Wolves and WBA i think).

I don't think Derby will go up through the automatic spot this year, we're playing so bad of late, Brum will more than likely beat Leicester and take second spot. Looks like another year of play-off misery for the Rams. :(

I don't think Derby will go up through the automatic spot this year, we're playing so bad of late, Brum will more than likely beat Leicester and take second spot. Looks like another year of play-off misery for the Rams. :(

Hope we beat you last game of the season :D It will probs go down to that game.

all i want is for it be in our own hands going into last game of season

Well if we don't get promoted we'll be the best looking team in the Championship with our new adidas kit suppliers. :cool: Hopefully we'll be propping up the bottom of the premiership table next year instead, looking smart though.

Good win for blues, great perfomance. Looks as if derby for the play-offs dont count us out for the title neither, i no everybody on this board except ajw wants us to fail so :p

Aye, as long as Sunderland go up I dont mind if Derby or Brum or whoever goes up cos I like Steve Bruce. Good win for u, good result for QPR, Leics are right in the **** again.