The Chelsea Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramires
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35K
  • Views Views 3M
Media didn't dig into her life. Ex boyfriend came out of nowhere and sold some random story to the Star. Most journalists then called said bullshit story disgusting and didnt even link to it.

Media didn't dig into her life. Ex boyfriend came out of nowhere and sold some random story to the Star. Most journalists then called said bullshit story disgusting and didnt even link to it.

Ex boyfriends are awesome aint they!

Ex boyfriends are awesome aint they!

Also, no club is going to be afraid of hiring a female medic/doctor/physio after this (United have had Mandy Johnson as one for years). Because no other club is going to be as stupid as Chelsea and Mourinho

Alcaraz, I genuinely don't see anything that would suggest sexist angle in any of these links. Maybe the last one, but that one reads entirely like some feminist fuckeroo

So does anyone think Baba Rahman will break into the side ahead of Azpi/Branna or will he be Felipe Luis mark two? I spose at only 21 he has age on his side unlike Luis when he arrived a year ago.

So does anyone think Baba Rahman will break into the side ahead of Azpi/Branna or will he be Felipe Luis mark two? I spose at only 21 he has age on his side unlike Luis when he arrived a year ago.

I think Stevie Wonder could see Brana needs time off. I'd say Baba will be in the starting left-back position as soon as possible and Azpi on the right. I mean, I love Ivanovic almost as much as Terry but the dude needs some time off. And maybe he can be a solid back-up for the CB spot.

i have been saying this from close to end of last season chelsea dont look that same ruthlesss side that pick teams aparts they have been making the same mistakes that city have buying squad players not players that will push players to their limits and have to fight for their place in the starting 11... ivanovic is past his best if anyone has any trickery or speed ivanovic is left standing and that was the case today again

i have been saying this from close to end of last season chelsea dont look that same ruthlesss side that pick teams aparts they have been making the same mistakes that city have buying squad players not players that will push players to their limits and have to fight for their place in the starting 11... ivanovic is past his best if anyone has any trickery or speed ivanovic is left standing and that was the case today again

That's why Ramires played. But he was as **** as most of the time.

That's why Ramires played. But he was as **** as most of the time.

very true would of been better going with mikel ramires has bags of energy but no defensive responsibility that was ur biggest problem and u wasnt attacking and defending in numbers like chelsea usually do it was in split units

Alcaraz, I genuinely don't see anything that would suggest sexist angle in any of these links. Maybe the last one, but that one reads entirely like some feminist fuckeroo

Nope but you wonder why this has turned into a 'Jose vs Carneiro' thing more than anything else when it clearly isn't. Any passive observer bombarded with these headlines would start to get the impression that this was something sexist

Kovacic to Real does lend some credence to the idea of Isco being moved on. God I hope so anyway.

Have you seen Isco during preseason? He was their best player by a mile, and far as I'm concerned, already the best player in the world in his position. They'd be crazy to let him go. Plus their usual reasons for selling people are out, since he's not black and/or a foreigner that ruins team photos with unfashionable haircuts.

Kovacic was most likely brought for purposes of #Rafarotation between him and Modric. Isco is CAM, Kovacic is more of a CM.

Last edited:
Rumour mill has suddenly started buzzing as is expected after our defeat to City. Let's hope there is some substance there

CMtjiQXW8AAN3Xp.jpg

What's funny to me is: Baba means Grandmother in my language.

Oh well.

Have you seen Isco during preseason? He was their best player by a mile, and far as I'm concerned, already the best player in the world in his position. They'd be crazy to let him go. Plus their usual reasons for selling people are out, since he's not black and/or a foreigner that ruins team photos with unfashionable haircuts.

Kovacic was most likely brought for purposes of #Rafarotation between him and Modric. Isco is CAM, Kovacic is more of a CM.
Pre-season means Jack. There are many no 10's that are easily more polished in that role such as Özil, Silva and Iniesta. I'd definitely say that Kevin De Bruyne is definitely a better player and Real Madrid could sell Isco. Real Madrid sold us the best no 10 in the world, so Isco is definitely possible. The only player that isn't expendable is Ronaldo.

One poor game and the media are speaking about JT either being released or retiring at the end of the season haha. They'll be calling him the best defender in the league again once we find some form.

One poor game and the media are speaking about JT either being released or retiring at the end of the season haha. They'll be calling him the best defender in the league again once we find some form.
These days, you can go from the best player in the world to the worst, in one game. 3 games isn't going to change my opinion of John Terry, although it's been apparent for the last 2 seasons that he'll need a successor.

Back