The Chelsea Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramires
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35K
  • Views Views 3M
Now watch Ed Woodward slam his **** on the table and retaliated with a huge bid for Stones. The only real winners for that deal will be Everton probably

Really excited by the Pedro deal. Guy is a genuine superstar. Has won it all and played with the best. I am sure the players will be buzzing when they come in for training

Same. It's a massive signing for us IMO because...

1.) Pedro's top quality.

2.) He's exactly what we need.

3.) I think he'll thrive in the PL.

Now watch Ed Woodward slam his **** on the table and retaliated with a huge bid for Stones. The only real winners for that deal will be Everton probably

With Van Gaal in charge it will never happen.

Same. It's a massive signing for us IMO because...

1.) Pedro's top quality.

2.) He's exactly what we need.

3.) I think he'll thrive in the PL.

He's a creative midfielder who can play at AM or in the pivot?

This is a good squad signing and will give us depth as well placing pressure on Willian to retain his form, but it's not the answer to our problems. If Fabregas gets injured or hits a rough patch of form, we are still in ****. If Oscar gets injured, we're still severely gimped.

This is a good squad signing and will give us depth as well placing pressure on Willian to retain his form, but it's not the answer to our problems. If Fabregas gets injured or hits a rough patch of form, we are still in ****. If Oscar gets injured, we're still severely gimped.

But interesting signing though. Does this mean Willian will move centrally? Or Hazard centrally?

I think Hazard is best on the left. He has speed and flair he can do wonders cutting inside etc.etc.

No but he's exactly what we need at AM IMO.

I agree that he's not the answer to our problems but it's certainly a step in the right direction.

But interesting signing though. Does this mean Willian will move centrally? Or Hazard centrally?

If Pedro performs our starting lineup at AM will either be...

Hazard - Willian - Pedro

or...

Hazard - Oscar - Pedro

IMO.

Mostly agree but he is a welcome arrival particularly as last week, we only looked like signing Baba Rahman and Stones if we were lucky. Plus I heard we are interested in that Cagliari midfielder Mensah ... Any idea about him?

Also something to make you happy Subtle, rumours now abound that Mikel will be off to Turkey and we will sign a new CM. Jesus if we sign Stones, Pedro and a new CM alongside Rahman, Falcao and Begovic ... It would be a brilliant transfer window

Man, I love Chelsea in the transfermarket. Just watch what will happen if United sells DDG last minute to Madrid...

Also something to make you happy Subtle, rumours now abound that Mikel will be off to Turkey and we will sign a new CM. Jesus if we sign Stones, Pedro and a new CM alongside Rahman, Falcao and Begovic ... It would be a brilliant transfer window

Meh. It depends who the CM is.

At this point it has to be someone that can win us titles. Not just another squad player. Full of those.

So our apparent backup option in the transfer window to Stones (Antonio Rudiger) has gone on a season-long loan to Roma. All or nothing for Stones then.

Meh. It depends who the CM is.

At this point it has to be someone that can win us titles. Not just another squad player. Full of those.

Or someone who has serious potential. I find it slightly baffling that Kovacic went to Madrid without any interest from us, especially as he seems happy to be the understudy/rotation option.

So our apparent backup option in the transfer window to Stones (Antonio Rudiger) has gone on a season-long loan to Roma. All or nothing for Stones then.

I think we will increase it once more to 40m then it's take it or leave it imo. If he's one of the world's best CBs I'd be willing to go above that, but at this stage of his career anything more than 40 is ridiculous. He's just a hot prospect. Nothing else.

Or someone who has serious potential. I find it slightly baffling that Kovacic went to Madrid without any interest from us, especially as he seems happy to be the understudy/rotation option.

Yes. It happened so under the radar too.

Back