The Chelsea Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramires
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35K
  • Views Views 3M
Do any of you believe you're too good for Stones? I do. The price that is being quoted is crazy and I honestly think you're too good for him (sadly).

If I was a Chelsea fan I'd definitely be wanting someone better.

Not convinced at all that Stones will be a superstar and £40 million is unbelievable.

That'd be some negotiation tactics.

Woodward: So Pedro, we're building something promising here and we think you could be a great addition.
Roman: Dude, just look at my ******* yacht.

Or...

Woodward: You'll be living in Manchester.
Roman: You'll be living in London.

Or...

Woodward: You'll be living in Manchester.
Roman: You'll be living in London.

Woodward: So Pedro, we're playing **** football but scraping results,
Roman: We've had two **** games but will definitely finish higher than United, you like trophies don't you?
Brendan: You have great character

Woodward: So Pedro, we're playing **** football but scraping results,
Roman: We've had two **** games but will definitely finish higher than United, you like trophies don't you?
Brendan: You have great character
Wenger: You can come if you pay the transfer fee to release yourself from Barcelona.

Do any of you believe you're too good for Stones? I do. The price that is being quoted is crazy and I honestly think you're too good for him (sadly).

If I was a Chelsea fan I'd definitely be wanting someone better.

Not convinced at all that Stones will be a superstar and £40 million is unbelievable.

I don't think we're too good for Stones. He could easily replace Cahill in the starting lineup straight away (Zouma did for a period last season) and he might well be our starting CB for the next decade, so it's a worthy investment IMO. But I think we'll get him for £35m.

Stones is one of the best young English CB's I've seen in **** of a long time. Anyone who gets him will be better off for it. Everton will receive big fee though.

Stones is one of the best young English CB's I've seen in **** of a long time. Anyone who gets him will be better off for it. Everton will receive big fee though.

Yep and all English players come at a premium. But I'm really not bothered about the apparent £35m/£40m fee Everton want. The way I see it is if we're willing to offer £30m for him what's an extra £5m/£10m to Chelsea?... Nothing.

Yep and all English players come at a premium. But I'm really not bothered about the apparent £35m/£40m fee Everton want. The way I see it is if we're willing to offer £30m for him what's an extra £5m/£10m to Chelsea?... Nothing.

Hope EdWoodWoodWood comes to get him just to get payback. ^^)

Back