The Chelsea Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramires
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35K
  • Views Views 3M
There is no way in **** we will be champions this season. This is like 2nd season syndrome from FM.

Really went into the season thinking we will be favorites for the title. At this rate, the objective should be top 4. Hope this bad form won't last too much, and end up regretting it.

Really went into the season thinking we will be favorites for the title. At this rate, the objective should be top 4. Hope this bad form won't last too much, and end up regretting it.

Its just the beggining of the season. Calm yo ****. Jose will deflect all the blame and by the tenth game you will be sitting at the top. Another jose masterclass.

Its just the beggining of the season. Calm yo ****. Jose will deflect all the blame and by the tenth game you will be sitting at the top. Another jose masterclass.

Which part of "At this rate" did you not get? I did not claim we are ****** this season, but if we keep playing like we did so far, even top 4 is a dream.

At this point the only way he can create a deflection is by ******* a goat on camera.

Well well, if the reaction to the last loss against City is anything to go by, we will probably be trying to sign Messi before the transfer window closes. Watch this space

On the positive, at least Falcao got a goal. Sakho murdered Ivanovic as per usual for the Serbian this season. Hazard doesn't seem to show up unless we are down to 10 men. This season is turning into a ******* joke. We should have wrapped up our business much earlier but we are too busy penny-pinching and now we are getting our arses handed to us for it. Great job all around

where was Fabregas? he was on the pitch some say, but I'm pretty sure he never turned up

2 week break is really necessary. The entire squad needs to go and dump their head in the water somewhere to clear it. Disgraceful performance

This is a ******* joke. This season is (gonna be) a ******* disaster.

Been saying it all summer. Hopes got uplifted slightly after the city game when I saw we were back in the market but we are getting our arses smashed for doing business so late. Only choice now is to splurge hard and land our targets at any cost. We cannot go into the season without a new CB and CM

I know I should be mad but I kinda missed the madness of previous years. Sack Jose and bring back AVB!

Back