The Chelsea Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramires
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35K
  • Views Views 3M
Will Jose stick around? It's around about now he gets cold feet at his current club.

Its just the beggining of the season. Calm yo ****. Jose will deflect all the blame and by the tenth game you will be sitting at the top. Another jose masterclass.

I would agree under normal circumstances.

But with their (IMO) only realistic challenger, City, being sat 3 games and a plus 13 goal difference swing (with 4 more scored) then them already, after only 4 games, having lost one of the games against City; it's verging on crisis time already.

If this ship isn't turned and quickly, Citeh could all but have it won before the clocks go back.

Seriously.

Really went into the season thinking we will be favorites for the title. At this rate, the objective should be top 4. Hope this bad form won't last too much, and end up regretting it.

Which part of "At this rate" did you not get? I did not claim we are ****** this season, but if we keep playing like we did so far, even top 4 is a dream.

No way is this form going to continue. Mourinho will rip into the squad and make sure they understand the objective. I just feel its overreacting. Were not even 10 games in yet. After 10 games let the panic begin.

No way is this form going to continue. Mourinho will rip into the squad and make sure they understand the objective. I just feel its overreacting. Were not even 10 games in yet. After 10 games let the panic begin.

I don't think we will be out of top 4 but it's a trophyless season imo. Which is basically a failure..

8 points disadvantage plus having to play Everton away and Arsenal at home next 2 games, while City have relatively easy fixtures coming up. Unless something drastically changes, title defense will be hopeless task by mid-September.

Douglas Costa is easily the best transfer this summer. ******* **** the guy just enjoys himself every ******* game. Did anyone else try to sign him apart from Bayern? And I mean really tried, not just a rumour.

/offtopic

I would agree under normal circumstances.

But with their (IMO) only realistic challenger, City, being sat 3 games and a plus 13 goal difference swing (with 4 more scored) then them already, after only 4 games, having lost one of the games against City; it's verging on crisis time already.

If this ship isn't turned and quickly, Citeh could all but have it won before the clocks go back.

Seriously.

Obviously it's a poor start from us but after four games it certainly isn't verging on "crisis time". As with all our games there's been both positives and negatives, but the biggest positive at the moment is that we've got time to correct our pathetic start to the season.

Obviously it's a poor start from us but after four games it certainly isn't verging on "crisis time". As with all our games there's been both positives and negatives, but the biggest positive at the moment is that we've got time to correct our pathetic start to the season.

Let three games behind become 4 or 5 over the next few weeks and you're in full blown crisis however you want to cut it.

That's the nature of the beast now.

That way? If you have a trophyless season I'm pretty sure you must call it a failure?? Unless it's your first season and you're building a team or some ****.

I meant that atleast you have qualified for CL. So its not all bad but a trophyless season by chelsea's standards is a failure.

Let three games behind become 4 or 5 over the next few weeks and you're in full blown crisis however you want to cut it.

That's the nature of the beast now.

Possibly from a points standing we might be in a "crisis" if we fall further behind but we're nowhere near a "crisis" IMO. We have three key problems that need to be sorted and then I think we'll be firing on all cylinders.

1.) Brana.
2.) Fabregas.
3.) Matic.

Possibly from a points standing we might be in a "crisis" if we fall further behind but we're nowhere near a "crisis" IMO. We have three key problems that need to be sorted and then I think we'll be firing on all cylinders.

1.) Brana.
2.) Fabregas.
3.) Matic.

Watching fabregas is like seeing the same problem we had with gerrard once he got older. A lack of positional sense when defending. Its was ok for gerrard in his prime because he had athleticism to help him out but cesc was never blessed with pace. Matic on the other hand needs to snap out of holiday mode because he has clearly shown he is the besy cdm in the world.

As a Man Utd fan, I can't help but smile at Chelsea at the moment.

As a Football fan tho, I'm scared with the way Chelsea are performing that the title race will be less exciting with less teams competing.

Watching fabregas is like seeing the same problem we had with gerrard once he got older. A lack of positional sense when defending. Its was ok for gerrard in his prime because he had athleticism to help him out but cesc was never blessed with pace. Matic on the other hand needs to snap out of holiday mode because he has clearly shown he is the besy cdm in the world.

Agreed shy of the bolded part.

Best in the PL? No question for me.

Best in the World? Still a few South Americans for a start I'd take over him.

Agreed shy of the bolded part.

Best in the PL? No question for me.

Best in the World? Still a few South Americans for a start I'd take over him.

Mascherano as a cdm is the only one i can think off who comes close but he is awful as a centrehalf dont knoe why barca play him there. But matic is better for me because he can atleast spot a pass.

Mascherano as a cdm is the only one i can think off who comes close but he is awful as a centrehalf dont knoe why barca play him there. But matic is better for me because he can atleast spot a pass.

Mascherano and the two Chileans that interchange for the National team, Vidal and, uhhhhmmm, his mate who's name escapes me lol. Yeah, Vidal is more box-to-box on a club level. But he's very adept at playing the holding role.

All slightly better defensively for me. But I'd be more than happy with Matic in that role in my side.

Back