The Chelsea Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramires
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35K
  • Views Views 3M
Oh christ almighty!!
He is just getting ridiculous now.

No idea if any of you saw the sky interview, but he went Keegan. He is losing the plot big time. And this time I'm not convinced he has his lieutenants to rally around him.

No idea if any of you saw the sky interview, but he went Keegan. He is losing the plot big time. And this time I'm not convinced he has his lieutenants to rally around him.

I was watching him and shouting "CRY!!! Go on!! CRY" at the screen :)

Honestly at this point, just play Kenedy, Traore, RLC, Baba and Zouma in every game

They might not be as good now but they will run their hearts out and do their best purely to show they belong at this level. At least it will be better than the **** we are seeing now

Let Dave and Begovic keep their places. And costa as well. He may be a **** but at least he fights on the pitch when **** is happening. The rest of the clowns can fight for the 3 remaining spots

I was watching him and shouting "CRY!!! Go on!! CRY" at the screen :)

You should stop mate. You are just going to end up provoking anger from someone on here and then we will have 4-5 pages of mindless rubbish

You should stop mate. You are just going to end up provoking anger from someone on here and then we will have 4-5 pages of mindless rubbish

I don't get involved in internet squabbles.
I'm an adult.

If people get their panties in a bunch I just ignore it.

Will be interesting to see if Chelsea can get themselves into the top 4 this season.

Kind of similar to the methods he started using back in Spain when Real Madrid lost form.

It's exactly like the last time. Massive test for him and players now. Do they rally? Will they even rally for him?

Anyone know Chelsea's next 5 games?

Genuinely though, just play the ******* kids. We probably won't win anything this season but I will feel a lot happier about it knowing that some he home Chelsea prospects established themselves in the first team

It's exactly like the last time. Massive test for him and players now. Do they rally? Will they even rally for him?

Anyone know Chelsea's next 5 games?

Villa home, west ham away, pool home, stoke away then norwich home i think

Edit ninja'd

Another big reason why FSG need to get their **** together and fast!

Tbf, don't see Ancellotti going back (although he would be great imo with this crop of players), lets say if he goes i think it will be interim then go balls deep for pep if he don't sign new deal with bayern (heard whispers it might happen hasn't yet though has it?)

You know Jose's tactics of deflecting and blaming everyone else has always worked so well because he lost rarely and never for such a prolonged period. Those little bouts of media nonsense somehow always managed to bond everyone together and get the season back on track

This is probably the first time in his career where he has lost so frequently and now his tactics are just tiring everyone out. He needs to realize that and stop. Time to take the blame on the chest

Tbf, don't see Ancellotti going back (although he would be great imo with this crop of players), lets say if he goes i think it will be interim then go balls deep for pep if he don't sign new deal with bayern (heard whispers it might happen hasn't yet though has it?)

I don't think he will be sacked just yet. But he needs to give the youngsters a chance in the next game. He has the international break to come up with something plausible now. No excuses. It's time to turn to the youth

Back