The Chelsea Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramires
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35K
  • Views Views 3M
Is it wrong i found this funny?

Don't worry, I had a little chuckle at this myself.

tumblr_inline_nam6pfJaLR1qbtk3y.gif

On a positive note, Jose more or less confirmed that RLC at least will start the next game. That should if nothing else brighten up the mood a little bit

Finally a proper Chelsea boy (been with the club since 8) being given a run out in the first team after so long. Last one was Terry

On a positive note, Jose more or less confirmed that RLC at least will start the next game. That should if nothing else brighten up the mood a little bit

Finally a proper Chelsea boy (been with the club since 8) being given a run out in the first team after so long. Last one was Terry

You'll know far more about the boy than I, but I thought he looked as distinctly average against his peers as every other English player the U-21 Euro's this summer. That said, he was one of the younger players and only came off the bench so make of that what you will.

Watched both under-21 games this season too, mainly for Gomez, and there's only really been the two Southampton players Target and Ward-Prowse that's stood out.

But I'm all for home grown kids coming through. That's the absolute ultimate.

Well thank f**k for that. But the question is who will start alongside him... Matic? Mikel? Ramires? Fabregas?

I'll never forget how jealous I was when Chelsea signed Fabregas.

Well thank f**k for that. But the question is who will start alongside him... Matic? Mikel? Ramires? Fabregas?

I know he is out of form but would go matic and push cesc to 10, wont happen i know but what i would do. Unless oscar was good today didn't see the match was he? (Serious question ddespite result)

You'll know far more about the boy than I, but I thought he looked as distinctly average against his peers as every other English player the U-21 Euro's this summer. That said, he was one of the younger players and only came off the bench so make of that what you will.

Watched both under-21 games this season too, mainly for Gomez, and there's only really been the two Southampton players Target and Ward-Prowse that's stood out.

But I'm all for home grown kids coming through. That's the absolute ultimate.

At this point it doesn't even matter to be honest. Fabregas has been utter dog s**t and Matic has been rather poor as well. Loftus-Cheek might well be 'average' but he fully deserves his chance and IMO he's ready for it.

P.S. If you're looking to understand his 'playing style' a bit more then I suggest you read this article about him...

Scout Report | Ruben Loftus-Cheek: Chelsea's talented midfielder | Outside of the Boot

I know he is out of form but would go matic and push cesc to 10, wont happen i know but what i would do. Unless oscar was good today didn't see the match was he? (Serious question ddespite result)

Yeah, I'd either go with Matic or Mikel alongside RLC but Fabregas as our #10 no, just no. It simply doesn't work IMO. Oscar was s**t today but he actually plays like a #10 when he's in there, Fabregas doesn't. But to be honest I'd drop both of them at the moment. Cesc for Matic or Mikel and Oscar for Kenedy, then I'd move Willian into the #10 and have Kenedy playing on the right.

Edit: Or I'd say f**k it! Go 4-3-3, then stick Mikel, RLC and Ramires in the three with Kenedy, Willian and Costa upfront.

Last edited:
Nah, it's that f**king Yokohama! Bring back Samsung!

**** good Tyres.
Put them on the Celica one year (€155 per wheel :'() but it was worth it.

Do you think there is any weight in the Eva Carneiro fallout causing this inexplicable self combustion?

In a time of crisis, we need to stop hoping for this false messiah to bring about miracles. It's time to look towards the wilderness and bring the prodigal son home. He was lost, but now is found:

article-2285791-11867A35000005DC-147_306x423.jpg
This is brilliant!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

**** good Tyres.
Put them on the Celica one year (€155 per wheel :'() but it was worth it.

Do you think there is any weight in the Eva Carneiro fallout causing this inexplicable self combustion?

Nope, we were s**t before the Carneiro situation started. Sure, it might have upset a few players but it's certainly not the root cause to our problems.

What is the root cause?
How are such a good group of players performing so badly?

Honestly I don't know, how we can go from being Champions to this s**t is beyond me but quite frankly it's pathetic. No one seems bothered at the moment and there's only one player who's consistently played that hasn't p****d me off this season and that's Dave (Azpilicueta).

Nope, we were s**t before the Carneiro situation started. Sure, it might have upset a few players but it's certainly not the root cause to our problems.

I think it's contributed to the unease though. For it to be this bad, it's a myriad of things on and off the pitch.

Yeah, I'd either go with Matic or Mikel alongside RLC but Fabregas as our #10 no, just no. It simply doesn't work IMO. Oscar was s**t today but he actually plays like a #10 when he's in there, Fabregas doesn't. But to be honest I'd drop both of them at the moment. Cesc for Matic or Mikel and Oscar for Kenedy, then I'd move Willian into the #10 and have Kenedy playing on the right.

Edit: Or I'd say f**k it! Go 4-3-3, then stick Mikel, RLC and Ramires in the three with Kenedy, Willian and Costa upfront.

Yeah tbf 433 was next post tbf spok with Sublte few times bout it

I think it's contributed to the unease though.

It's the only reason I can see?
I've fallen out with people in workplaces before and sacked popular people (with good reason).
The knock on effect can be catastrophic in every team.
Makes no difference what the business is.

I think it's contributed to the unease though. For it to be this bad, it's a myriad of things on and off the pitch.

No doubt it's contributed but it wasn't like we were brilliant in pre-season, and as I've said it certainly wasn't the start to our problems.

Back