The Chelsea Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramires
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35K
  • Views Views 3M
I don't think he will be sacked just yet. But he needs to give the youngsters a chance in the next game. He has the international break to come up with something plausible now. No excuses. It's time to turn to the youth

I know you are a big fan of jose how long would you give him pal?

If Roman pulls the trigger it will be fascinating who you actually turn to - Klopp? Would he want to work under RA?

In a time of crisis, we need to stop hoping for this false messiah to bring about miracles. It's time to look towards the wilderness and bring the prodigal son home. He was lost, but now is found:

article-2285791-11867A35000005DC-147_306x423.jpg

I know you are a big fan of jose how long would you give him pal?

I honestly don't know. Club just gave him a new contract in the summer. Relationship between him and the board is strong. It really depends on whether the players are still willing to fight for him any longer

I honestly don't know. Club just gave him a new contract in the summer. Relationship between him and the board is strong. It really depends on whether the players are still willing to fight for him any longer

He needs to get the season. He's earnt it and there's still time for him to let go of this bitterness and bring the good vibes back. I haven't given up on him honestly.

He needs to get the season. He's earnt it and there's still time for him to let go of this bitterness and bring the good vibes back. I haven't given up on him honestly.

He needs to get away from these battles though.

Indeed. As a fan base, we need to learn now to rid out the lows without calling for the managers head everytime if we want to enjoy the type of success that United did under Fergie

But Jose needs to change and change fast. His old media tactics of creating a siege mentality simply does not work anymore. He needs to apologize to Eva Carnerio and get her to come back. He needs to own up and take responsibility for our poor start. He needs to put a little more faith in our youngsters. Do all that and I guarentee the feel-good factor will return to the club

Yeah sounds fair to me, fans have short memories these days and despite all this is still a world class manager, and if he left he would get a top job.

In a time of crisis, we need to stop hoping for this false messiah to bring about miracles. It's time to look towards the wilderness and bring the prodigal son home. He was lost, but now is found:

article-2285791-11867A35000005DC-147_306x423.jpg

Would be a ******* riot if he came. He will make sure we show some proper character out there. Love it

As much as I hate to say it, Chelsea fans (me included) have a much higher tolerance threshold for Jose's nonsense when the team is winning and doing well. The problem is that when we lose and Jose still doesn't stop, that's when all **** breaks loose

It doesn't help that all week negative Chelsea stories are swirling in the media relating to Jose's conspiracies or Eva Carneiro

Hilarious when we are winning. ****** when we are losing

In a time of crisis, we need to stop hoping for this false messiah to bring about miracles. It's time to look towards the wilderness and bring the prodigal son home. He was lost, but now is found: .....

LOL. If only.

We where having a (semi) related discussion Thursday in so much as Rodgers unwavering self belief which is bordering on complete arrogance for someone that's achieved absolutely jack **** in the game is all born out of his early days with Jose.

LOL. If only.

We where having a (semi) related discussion Thursday in so much as Rodgers unwavering self belief which is bordering on complete arrogance for someone that's achieved absolutely jack **** in the game is all born out of his early days with Jose.

I like you man but this is bordering on slightly absurd levels now. You might as well blame Jose for the mass shooting in Oregon as well while you are at it

I like you man but this is bordering on slightly absurd levels now. You might as well blame Jose for the mass shooting in Oregon as well while you are at it

Oh I don't know. Listening to Rodgers B/S you can see where a lot of Mourinho may of rubbed off on him.

**** knows he's had no other similar influence anywhere else.

Oh I don't know. Listening to Rodgers B/S you can see where a lot of Mourinho may of rubbed off on him.

**** knows he's had no other similar influence anywhere else.

Obviously a lot of Mourinho didn't rub off on him because if it did, he probably would have a couple of trophies to his name by now ;)

Thing is if jose plays the kids like you want could be brilliant goijg forward. Personally dying for RLC to get minutes Kenedy too

Indeed. At least those guys will fight on the pitch. And even if they make mistakes, the fans can still get behind them and encourage them. I am sick and tired of seeing the entire fan base go ballistic at the end of every game at Ivanovic or Fabregas etc.

Back