The Chelsea Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramires
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35K
  • Views Views 3M
Gary Cahill is so ******* average! If he backs off anymore he will be back playing in last season.

We should all support a lower league team together. Be a laugh. Mind you don't think I could sit next to your or Mike. Definitely not Alcarez.

This is actually a good shout for an alternative idea, and in all honesty I will sit next to anyone, I will buy them a beer shake hands and get to know the real them. **** I would even buy Damola and do the same.

This is actually a good shout for an alternative idea, and in all honesty I will sit next to anyone, I will buy them a beer shake hands and get to know the real them. **** I would even buy Damola and do the same.

****, if we all put in a kitty and doubled up it still wouldn't be enough to buy the World Class bevvy he'd demand.

That was a good nights entertainment.
I had a feeling it would be himself that would miss.

At this point, all you can do is laugh really. Roll on Liverpool. Not beating us in this type of form and with this type of luck should be a sackable offense for Klopp

At this point, all you can do is laugh really. Roll on Liverpool. Not beating us in this type of form and with this type of luck should be a sackable offense for Klopp

For me, the only reason he hasn't been sacked yet is because he will cost you £30m in doing so. And not many coaches around of a similar calibre. For that he might yet survive. Might.

For me, the only reason he hasn't been sacked yet is because he will cost you £30m in doing so. And not many coaches around of a similar calibre. For that he might yet survive. Might.

The reliable journo's say he will be given till January to turn things around. No one wants to overreact on a few bad results but the way we are going, we will not even be in the Top 4 which would be unacceptable. Also his antics have worn thin with the hierarchy. If he has any more of his stupid outbursts again, I imagine he will be gone regardless of results

Roman is tired of the image of the club being dragged through mud each week and who can blame him? He spent billions making it what it has become

Honestly though, even if we win the title this season (lol), if Roman can convince Pep to take the reins then Jose is gone. Roman has always been a long-term admirer and I honestly will not be surprised if he is going to try and tempt him to come to Stamford Bridge

Although I genuinely see Pep heading to one of the Manchester clubs instead. Let's see

The reliable journo's say he will be given till January to turn things around. No one wants to overreact on a few bad results but the way we are going, we will not even be in the Top 4 which would be unacceptable. Also his antics have worn thin with the hierarchy. If he has any more of his stupid outbursts again, I imagine he will be gone regardless of results

Roman is tired of the image of the club being dragged through mud each week and who can blame him? He spent billions making it what it has become

I think it's less the results and more everything else. He has certainly lost swathes of the dressing room. His advisors have been sounding out PSG, so they know how close it is right now. Can go either way right now.

don't think its a coincidence things got even worse after Carneiro was dealt with badly. Never goes well to attack a well liked member of staff for no reason

Honestly though, even if we win the title this season (lol), if Roman can convince Pep to take the reins then Jose is gone. Roman has always been a long-term admirer and I honestly will not be surprised if he is going to try and tempt him to come to Stamford Bridge

Although I genuinely see Pep heading to one of the Manchester clubs instead. Let's see

Yep, if there is even a chance of Pep, Jose is gone.

Think he will go to City though. Not sure he will wait two seasons for United

More importantly, glory days will come again and soon. Just got to roll with the punches and dream about the next time this will happen.

[video=youtube;j12f9n9ZAWI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j12f9n9ZAWI[/video]

Haha yeah was a tongue in cheek comment. I'd love a good chat with Mike tbf

Back