The Chelsea Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramires
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35K
  • Views Views 3M
The dream signing at this point would be either Verratti or Koke. I don't see us getting either realistically but they would both be incredible.

Oh ****, it's almost like Azpi can cross on his right foot or something.

We are not going to hold onto this lead till the end of the game. No idea why we are content to park the bus

"Oscar doesn't like all this dirty work. He's not made to be tracking back and putting in a defensive shift, doesn't suit the Brazilian"

A new low for BT Sport commentating.

"Oscar doesn't like all this dirty work. He's not made to be tracking back and putting in a defensive shift, doesn't suit the Brazilian"

A new low for BT Sport commentating.

I do sometimes wonder if they have done any research with some of their comments.

The 'Klopp's changed to a new system today and you can tell' - Despite playing this way since he took charge with only the personnel involved changed

We are not going to hold onto this lead till the end of the game. No idea why we are content to park the bus

There you go. All it took was one moment of individual magic to unlock our defense. ******* fantastic

I do sometimes wonder if they have done any research with some of their comments.

The 'Klopp's changed to a new system today and you can tell' - Despite playing this way since he took charge with only the personnel involved changed

I'm actually cancelling my subscription when I move in the new year. They're so painfully bad that I'm actually going out of my way to find streams without them on it, when I can watch it legitimately. Michael Owen needs to never ever be let near a commentary box again.

Embarassing since 2nd goal. These people have no fight left in them.

Have to admit that the refereeing today could have so easily gone the other way, Liverpool definitely got the rub of the green

Far to cautious from us today, but it wasn't a bad performance IMO.

IDK man. Shocking defense, very blunt in attack, almost no movement from the midfield, poor passing, relatively poor pressing, very little effective width. I thought we were much worse today than last week. First 10 was good and then we seemed to just fall back into the same old issues.

Far to cautious from us today, but it wasn't a bad performance IMO.
Chelsea made it far too easy for Liverpool today. Poor performance from Chelsea and a not so great performance for Liverpool either. The team looks for disjointed it was rather shocking!

Back