The Chelsea Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramires
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35K
  • Views Views 3M
That's because you lot have unhealthy obsession about him that's borderline homoerotic. Not that there's anything wrong with that. After all, he really is the best manager you ever had.

But if it was any other club, he'd out on his *** weeks ago.

Indeed, he is a SAF-esque figure for us in terms of the role he played. He basically set up the team that lead to the last decade of success at this club with the core built around Lampard, Drogba, Terry and Cech. That's obviously going to count for something

Would mean he was wrong. Never going to happen

Which is probably what stops him from improving as a manager as well perhaps. Same mistakes that he made at Real being repeated here at Chelsea. It's really a shame

If you have time to read and interested. I am at work and cant read right now, but it seems to be good.

What's gone wrong (and how to fix it) - We Ain't Got No History

Wow, that was bizzare to read. 30 minutes of my life wasted. This guy produces so much data and technobabble, it almost looks like he knows what he is talking about.

But then I tried to look for his suggestions that were actually actionable, and...I can't find any. Its basically "well this guy needs to improve, this guy needs to improve, this guy needs to improve, everybody needs to get fit, and then we'll rip **** baby!".

40,000 letter long article, with pie charts, passing matrixes, and **** knows what else, and the level of insight I got out of it, ends up being on the level of YouTube comment.

Not to mention that for something posing as a serious analysis, the hint of Chelsea bias is so strong I can smell it in Poland.

Which is probably what stops him from improving as a manager as well perhaps. Same mistakes that he made at Real being repeated here at Chelsea. It's really a shame

Sad thing is, he could genuinely go on to be as good as SAF if he could adapt. His obsession with control on and off the pitch stops him. He is afraid of risk, on all fronts. Ferguson was that good, because he was prepared to take the risks, but did all he could to stack odds in his favour

Woah, if true, its telling that it was rejected

Could be just another publicity stunt in all honesty. But yes if it was rejected then it's definitely a huge leap of faith from Roman

One positive from the presser yesterday was that Terry launched probably the best defense of a manager that I have ever seen ANY player do. It could be just another act of course but it was good to see nonetheless

One positive from the presser yesterday was that Terry launched probably the best defense of a manager that I have ever seen ANY player do. It could be just another act of course but it was good to see nonetheless

Terry gave Jose a defence I'm not convinced he deserved at all. Jose would be wise to repay that.

Lets be serious. We'll be only able to grasp just how players were *really* willing to stand by him, if he actually gets fired and some backroom stories start breaking out.

Otherwise its all just fluff.

Just to ram home how bad things are, we are in November and our top scorer is 'Own Goal'

Anyone else remember the Ancelotti days, when we would get a goal then not try and defend it for the rest of the game but *gasp* score more?

Anyone else remember the Ancelotti days, when we would get a goal then not try and defend it for the rest of the game but *gasp* score more?

This is the part that's ******* me off the most. Mourinho keeps trying to grind out 1-0 wins but he needs to realize that this team is vastly different to his 04/05 an 05/06 teams. It simply is not suited to that style of gameplay. Until he realizes that, such results are going to be the norm

Back