The Chelsea Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramires
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35K
  • Views Views 3M
I was only kidding when I said we would convert Kenedy to leftback to avoid playing Baba. It was a joke Jose, a joke! ;_;

Well that was scrappy, but looking better. Hazard getting back into his groove too.

Madrid fans chanting for the return of Mourinho. You can't help but laugh at how pathetic the fan base and the club is

Madrid fans chanting for the return of Mourinho. You can't help but laugh at how pathetic the fan base and the club is

They had white handkerchiefs out. I mean sure, 80% of squad isn't match fit due to constant injuries, Benzema is facing jail, Ronaldo is **** since February, but lets fire the manager, clearly that will fix things.

They had white handkerchiefs out. I mean sure, 80% of squad isn't match fit due to constant injuries, Benzema is facing jail, Ronaldo is **** since February, but lets fire the manager, clearly that will fix things.

They were ******* awful though. You can blame part of that on the team composition in general (an actual DM might be useful against Iniesta, or so I've heard) but Rafa still made some baffling choices. Why Carvajal didn't start is beyond me.

They were ******* awful though. You can blame part of that on the team composition in general (an actual DM might be useful against Iniesta, or so I've heard) but Rafa still made some baffling choices. Why Carvajal didn't start is beyond me.
Yes but this team wasn't a rafa team it was florentino perez team, And Jose is chelsea's they had there chance and blew, In jose we trust

Rumours that Robben is looking for a move in January. Have to admit the prospect is intriguing. One can say he has unfinished business at Chelsea and he will definitely give the entire club a lift if he arrives in January
Go away, he's joining Bastian. Also Jose has ruled out signings (why?!?!?!?!)

They were, but I expected nothing else. With this Barca team its a 60-40 game even with whole Madrid on top of their game, and most of the key players are at 50% form at best. They had such an injury crisis, that it almost makes Arsenal doctors look good.

Interesting lineup tonight. This is one of those moments where Oscar needs to step up and prove his worth. He hasn't shown a great deal in quite a long time now, and with Hazard tearing it up at no.10 this weekend, he might actually have some real competition for his place. I mean this is his 4th season for us, he really needs to start hitting his stride and finding consistency now.

I know it's only a minnow team, but this surely has to be a pretty strong shout for Baba and Azpi to be our starting fullbacks. Baba has been great going forwards, really neat in possession and solid at the back, whilst Azpi has been as undefeatable as always. It's worlds away from watching Brana get skinned every 15 seconds.

I know it's only a minnow team, but this surely has to be a pretty strong shout for Baba and Azpi to be our starting fullbacks. Baba has been great going forwards, really neat in possession and solid at the back, whilst Azpi has been as undefeatable as always. It's worlds away from watching Brana get skinned every 15 seconds.

As you said, it's a minor team. The last time we started Baba at full-back, he got pwned. Need to ease him in slowly. It obviously doesn't help any of our new signings that the team is in such poor form making integration all the more difficult

Oh well, let's be happy as this 'recovery' keeps going till it gets snuffed out when we lose to Tottenham next weekend

As you said, it's a minor team. The last time we started Baba at full-back, he got pwned. Need to ease him in slowly. It obviously doesn't help any of our new signings that the team is in such poor form making integration all the more difficult

He deserves a shot though. We actually looked dangerous tonight when we had real fullbacks, and the only way to do that is to play Rahman or Kennedy at LB.

Squadwise, we've almost ended up with too many players on the same level now. There needs to be some clearing out soon.

He deserves a shot though. We actually looked dangerous tonight when we had real fullbacks, and the only way to do that is to play Rahman or Kennedy at LB.

Squadwise, we've almost ended up with too many players on the same level now. There needs to be some clearing out soon.

I am all for trying new things. This season has been way to poor to stick with the old players. Which players did you have in mind mate?

Also Willian is easily the best free-kick taker in World football at this moment . 6 FK goals is remarkable and we are not even halfway through the season yet

Back