The Chelsea Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramires
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35K
  • Views Views 3M
That was actually a good performance. Hazard was on fire. No doubt it will all go to **** next weekend. Till then .. Up the Blues!!!

Also can't really decide if Yacine Brahimi is a good player or was it just because he is up against Ivanovic who can make a 2 year old look good at football atm

I've came to the conclusion that Diego Costa is not a very stupid human being.

He's an exceptionally gifted ape.

Brahimi is good

But not amazingly consistent. He needs to be playing and playing at the heart of things to prove he can do it week in, week out. If he moves soon, it will be a risk for whoever takes him and for himself. He isn't that young either (26 in a few months) so a failed move to a big club could basically eat up his best years. He really should be staying at Porto for a bit, it's the best place for him. Whether or not he will though...

Alex Pato was at the game last night which has sparked a few transfer rumours lol forgot the guy existed.

Alex Pato was at the game last night which has sparked a few transfer rumours lol forgot the guy existed.

Just over 3 years since he last scored for Milan, in the champions league I think it was. Can't remember who it was against.

He had it all at one point, injuries really set him back.

From what I read he's been hot and cold in Brazil, but lately quite hot lol

PSG is the new Liverpool. Getting boring.

Haha. I hear ya' man. Champions League gets like that.

You and PSV. Seemed to be every year for a spell. ****, on the way to Athens in 2007 we played PSV 4 frigging times!

That's what's so great about the Europa as a travelling fan. Going to new places you normally never would. Been three brilliant trips for us thus far. With anything not called Donetsk about to make it 4 in 10 minutes or so.

Plenty of time to pick ourselves up. But then again, we had from August to December to put the title race back on track, so yeah. Fingers crossed.

Dont hold your breath mate, Matic is unavailable for the game in Paris. Unless we go out and spend in January, we are going to get massacred

Dont hold your breath mate, Matic is unavailable for the game in Paris. Unless we go out and spend in January, we are going to get massacred

As we stand, PSG are clear favorites. If the players could pick themselves up, and Jose would NOT try to grind out a 1-0 over the two games, I say we have a decent shot. It's not like we play Barcelona or Bayern. PSG is solid, but not the Boogeyman.

We must win against Leicester City.. I think it's over for me to think of this club if they do not really.. cant even talk about... -_-

We must win against Leicester City.. I think it's over for me to think of this club if they do not really.. cant even talk about... -_-

I 'spsoe I should be wanting yuse to win tonight given the table.

But I just can't do it.

So come on Leicester! :P.

Can't wait for people to start retconning our past to paint Ranieri as a truly special manager who was cruelly cast aside for no reason by Chelsea. As much as I like the guy and although we had some great times with him, replacing him was not a mistake.

Can't wait for people to start retconning our past to paint Ranieri as a truly special manager who was cruelly cast aside for no reason by Chelsea. As much as I like the guy and although we had some great times with him, replacing him was not a mistake.

Maybe not.

But the way Roman went about it was terrible. **** poor way to treat the fella' who handled that hanging over him all that last season terrifically well.

Not a stellar moment in Chelsea's recent past.

Back