The Chelsea Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramires
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35K
  • Views Views 3M
Can't wait for people to start retconning our past to paint Ranieri as a truly special manager who was cruelly cast aside for no reason by Chelsea. As much as I like the guy and although we had some great times with him, replacing him was not a mistake.

Hey, I said many times that its a shame how he doesn't get nearly enough credit for bulding that team for Mourinho.

Absolutely shambolic defending for the 2nd goal. I thought Terry was supposed to be this magnificient organizer. 7 vs. 3 in the box, and they can't defend floater of a cross. Seriously.

Absolutely adore the man and it really pains me to say this but I think it's time for a change in management at this football club. Jose hasn't helped himself all season and I really think he has lost the dressing room.

Seeing as I cannot do that fancy embed tweet **** you young pups do copy and paste will have to suffice

The last time Eden Hazard scored, Caitlyn Jenner had a ****...

Absolutely adore the man and it really pains me to say this but I think it's time for a change in management at this football club. Jose hasn't helped himself all season and I really think he has lost the dressing room.

And who do we get in? I was all for sacking Jose when we could still get Top 4 but that chance is long gone. Might as well stick with him and start identifying targets for the summer because we will not get anyone better

Is it any surprising that we look so good once we let the handbrake off? People have been crying out for this all season for **** sake

Oh wow we scored and have Leicester on the run once we actually play properly .... Surprise surprise

And who do we get in? I was all for sacking Jose when we could still get Top 4 but that chance is long gone. Might as well stick with him and start identifying targets for the summer because we will not get anyone better

Ancelotti. And I'm sure Roman would try to convince Pep in the summer even though he is most likely Manchester bound.

Ancelotti. And I'm sure Roman would try to convince Pep in the summer even though he is most likely Manchester bound.

Doubt Pep will want to come to a team not in the CL. Ditto Ancelloti. Especially with all the other offers that will flood them

Honestly the season is over. We will get massacred against PSG in the CL. Just avoid relegation and start planning for the summer. Roman has no choice but to splash the cash to get us challenging again

All I am saying is that if we are going to sack Jose, we better have either one of Simeone, Pep Guardiola or Ancelloti lined up in the summer. Since it's unlikely any of those 3 will want to come, we might as well stick with him and give him a chance to redeem himself

Back