The Chelsea Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramires
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35K
  • Views Views 3M
Didn't think Roman would have much more patience as discussed the other day. **** couldn't continue.

Not sure where he goes from here after this seasons bollocks.

As regards Chelsea, you'll probably go on a run now which we could do without.

Didn't think Roman would have much more patience as discussed the other day. **** couldn't continue.

Not sure where he goes from here after this seasons bollocks.

As regards Chelsea, you'll probably go on a run now which we could do without.

Many clubs will still hire him. 6 months of bad results doesn't undo a decade of trophies. Probably PSG next summer

Well we wouldn't have sacked him if we didn't have someone lined up. The only real question is who? I wouldn't mind Hiddink. Rodgers would make me laugh. Ramos and Capello are the last things we need right now. Ancelloti is the dream

Weird, which manager would even want to come in right now to undo this mess? I think this is premature and will probably cost you getting a stellar manager. If you waited until the end of the season it would of made a bit more sense, but right now I don't think was the time to do it.

Many clubs will still hire him. 6 months of bad results doesn't undo a decade of trophies. Probably PSG next summer

Where's the challenge in France to him?

It's not the results that will keep Munich entertaining him. He isn't going back Italy. Doubt he manages another English club. Can't see him doing a National job.

Madrid maybe?

Weird, which manager would even want to come in right now to undo this mess? I think this is premature and will probably cost you getting a stellar manager. If you waited until the end of the season it would of made a bit more sense, but right now I don't think was the time to do it.

Well quite obviously we hiring another interim manager

Where's the challenge in France to him?

It's not the results that will keep Munich entertaining him. He isn't going back Italy. Doubt he manages another English club. Can't see him doing a National job.

Madrid maybe?

Quite possibly Madrid if Ronaldo leaves which could happen next summer. No challenge in France for him but with all the bad blood he has left behind, he can hardly complain. Monaco will also try for him. Doubt he goes to Bayern. United maybe? Although as seen, he isn't a long-term option unless he fundamentally reinvents himself as a manager

United when Van Gaal goes at the end of the season, just to prove a point and satisfy his ego, I have a horrible feeling

Every manager you hire is technically interim because they don't last that long regardless. :P

Agreed which is unfortunate. But how many top clubs have held onto a manager for a sustained period of time these days and maintained a good relationship?

United when Van Gaal goes at the end of the season, just to prove a point and satisfy his ego, I have a horrible feeling

Depends if United will even want him. Bobby Charlton said no when Fergie retired although arguably, he would have been more successfull than either LVG or Moyes before leaving you acrimoniously

Telegraph saying it's Guus Hiddink till the end of the season. Wouldn't mind that at all. Even though the job he did at Holland was absolute shambles. But then again, Raineri was shambolic at Greece as well and look at him now ...

And I am putting my house on Roman making an all-out last ditch attempt to hire Pep. Wouldn't be surprised if he sells his Yacht to hire him. He loves the guy

But we obviously won't get him. Simeone would be a good option in the summer if he is willing to come. Otherwise, a left field option is Unai Emery. Been following him for 4 years and he is a very good young manager who will get his chance at the top level soon enough

How great is it to be sat looking at everyone else scrambling safe in the knowledge we have the best possible man for ourselves we could of that they'd all be after now?

Back