The Chelsea Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramires
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35K
  • Views Views 3M
I also think you're overstating just how mad people are going to be. No one is happy with this, but there has been noticeable talk outside the Bridge whenever I've gone down there this year about Jose's failings. Funnily enough, the more devout fanboys are almost all online.

Of course that's just people in the pubs outside, the actual ticketed fans might be different. Not expecting to see the same pure seething hatred you are though, unless we bring Rafa back in for round 2.

I hope you are right. I haven't been to the Bridge in years so I am using online chatter as my barometer

If we had any sense, we would reinstate her immediately. It's quite clear she wants to come back and would definitely lift the morale of the dressing room and the club in general

She can lift my morale anytime she wants.

Too corny? Probably. Sorry :(

Whatever might be the case with Jose, I just love him for winning that game against Anfield.

Whoever is next, I just hope they get rid of Costa, Terry and Ivanovic.

Last edited:
Whoever is next, I just hope they get rid of Costa, Terry and Ivanovic.

Terry should stay on as a player coach. He is a lot smarter than most people think and would make an excellent coach, not to mention the fact that he is a seriously important presence at the club. I'm not as in love with him as some of our fanbase but the man is Chelsea through and through, and there is absolutely no way he should be going anywhere unless he wants to.

Terry should stay on as a player coach. He is a lot smarter than most people think and would make an excellent coach, not to mention the fact that he is a seriously important presence at the club. I'm not as in love with him as some of our fanbase but the man is Chelsea through and through, and there is absolutely no way he should be going anywhere unless he wants to.

Credit also has to be given to him for cleaning up his act after the numerous controversies that plagued him in previous years. So much so that some non-CFC fans have actually started to like him

Already some rumours starting to surface that Jose will try to sign Courtois once he is back in management. Now that really would be a huge kick up the bollocks especially after selling Cech.

The rumour mill is running at full speed. Carneiro won the trial and then she didn't, there was a mass-brawl at training ground and then there wasn't, and then of course, the old classic, linking manager to his previous players.

Already some rumours starting to surface that Jose will try to sign Courtois once he is back in management. Now that really would be a huge kick up the bollocks especially after selling Cech.

Like we would sell...

The rumour mill is running at full speed. Carneiro won the trial and then she didn't, there was a mass-brawl at training ground and then there wasn't, and then of course, the old classic, linking manager to his previous players.

I just want peace for the rest of the season and no relegation. Is that too much to ask? Hiddink cannot come soon enough

Like we would sell...

Its very hard to predict what our club are capable of now days haha! Well if jose ends up at old Trafford like I think he will be won't even need Thibaut if David De Gea isn't off to Madrid.

If we had any sense, we would reinstate her immediately. It's quite clear she wants to come back and would definitely lift the morale of the dressing room and the club in general

The saddest thing is, that's all she wanted in the first place. Madness that it got so far.

The saddest thing is, that's all she wanted in the first place. Madness that it got so far.

Now sources say her relationship with Emeleano is also strained. I really wonder what was said behind closed doors

Hope Hiddink gets Ray Wilkins to return to the club. Would be excellent to finally have proper Chelsea lads in and around the club again with Eddie Newton returning to the fold again

Hope Hiddink gets Ray Wilkins to return to the club. Would be excellent to finally have proper Chelsea lads in and around the club again with Eddie Newton returning to the fold again

Certainly be an improvement.

Hazard can play sideways and back instead of just back. :P.

If Mourinho is actually serious about stepping into a new job immediately, good luck to whomever takes him. His statement already shows he isn't willing to learn anything from the Madrid and Chelsea debacles

If we get Simeone in, I could stand to see Mourinho at Old Trafford, just for the sheer spectacle of it. Imagine

City: Pep
United: Jose
Chelsea: Simeone
Arsenal: Wenger
Liverpool: Klopp

Back