The Chelsea Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramires
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35K
  • Views Views 3M
Hiddink trying to bring Drogba back as No.2 apparently. Excellent news

Apparently Mourinho met Hiddink to talk to him about the squad and what Hiddink has inherited. Really class if true. Doubt any sacked manager ever does that

Ever wondered why Jose was debriefing his staff in the centre of the pitch after the Liverpool game? It was because he thought the offices were bugged. Would make sense because there is no other reason to do so

I think I'm done with Oscar now really. His touch and vision just aren't good enough for a no.10, he's not a goal threat and he only really delivers when there's acres of space. We took a gamble when we kept him over Mata, it hasn't paid off and now it's time to own up to that mistake and do something about it.

Sky bet now have Rodgers as favourite to take over.

That would be a complete shock but be careful what you wish for.

It's a wonderfully cunning plan!

The only downside is I'm now out of the two clubs to bring that to fruition haha.

You remind me of all the Geordies who couldn't stop going on about how ******* terrible Pardew was and how we'd all see soon, mark their words.

You remind me of all the Geordies who couldn't stop going on about how ******* terrible Pardew was and how we'd all see soon, mark their words.

[video=youtube;C6cxNR9ML8k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6cxNR9ML8k[/video]

Even if we dont win points, its so great to see the attacking players play with freedom again

I know it's drizzly out there but Pedro's touch and passing have been painful.

Keep it going fellas'.

Every little helps. Even a Palace defeat.

*Edit* Outstanding bullet from Willian. That will do nicely ta.

Last edited:
At the rate Klopp is going, you will need 15 teams to go through relegation form simultaneously for you to have a shot at Top 4

Well at least Chelsea's back to where they should be and not one of those 15 to worry about so there is that. ;).

Even if he is the first player I want gone in the summer, its great to see Costa among the goals again. Maybe he finally realises the best way to get under a defenders skin is to stick the ball in the net. Thug

Much more like the old chelsea today! Defensively solid and in attack took the chances that came our way.

Back