The Chelsea Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramires
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35K
  • Views Views 3M
Pato/ Pato's agent/ Whomever is representing him must be freaking desperate to get him a move back to Europe.

It's one story after another. With never anything concrete out of any club they link him to.

This time it's looking very close as many are reporting it.

IMO good signing for Chelsea and it's a shame that other clubs are not taking punt on him. I would gladly sign him for United, he is worth the risk at least for loan signing.

Pato/ Pato's agent/ Whomever is representing him must be freaking desperate to get him a move back to Europe.

It's one story after another. With never anything concrete out of any club they link him to.

It's more to do with the fact that the club are desperate to sell him iirc. He has been out on loan, talked **** about them constantly and now faces the prospect of heading back there.

It's more to do with the fact that the club are desperate to sell him iirc. He has been out on loan, talked **** about them constantly and now faces the prospect of heading back there.

He's got form for moaning to be fair. Moaned about Milan when he left there. Few years on and he doesn't put them down like he did.

I think it was frustration that led him to slag Milan off. I do hope he does well now though, can't blame him for being gutted how his career went. Smashing in goals as a teenager to getting repeated injury's and having to go back to Brazil and start again.

Last interview I read from him he seemed to have a good attitude and wants to prove himself. If Chelsea get 'season 2 Milan Pato' then he is something for defenses to seriously worry about

So long Papy, you CFC legend. Gone but not forgotten :')

[video=youtube;tozHzdzfRSc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tozHzdzfRSc[/video]

Tough guy costa rolling around like he'd been shot.
I'd love to see that ***** in a game of hurling.

His had a poor season but both league games against arsenal Cesc has been absolutely brilliant! More fan bases should start booing him.

Costa looked pretty brilliant today again, so much more like the Costa we saw at the start of last season. I wonder if he and Jose didn't really mesh properly, in the way that you sometimes see people who are "perfect" for another just clash instead. He looks a lot more relaxed since Hiddink has come in, maybe Jose's way of doing things was just winding him up, causing him to pick more fights, drift wide to try and get involved in the buildup and really putting his passion to ill use. The more I think about it, the more sense it makes. Would be pretty funny too, if the "ideal Mourinho player" ended up being one that couldn't consistently thrive under him.

Z3iw8bV.jpg

Last edited:
Oh dear god yes.

I think it is no brainer :D But still. That is **** lot of money for him. Those Chinese clubs are loaded.
Wonder if it will be reinvested this windows or waiting for new manager and summer.

Are there any more news about Pato? Somewhere i readed that it might be loan deal with option to permaneta deal.

I think it is no brainer :D But still. That is **** lot of money for him. Those Chinese clubs are loaded.
Wonder if it will be reinvested this windows or waiting for new manager and summer.

Are there any more news about Pato? Somewhere i readed that it might be loan deal with option to permaneta deal.

They pay their own players insane wages too, it's crazy how much money they dump into pretty much everything.

Personally I would use the money for the Texeira's deal. Offer Shaktar the extra £3/5m that Liverpool are hesitating on then offer him considerably better wages. Ideal target for us, and stops a domestic rival from strengthening.

Pato, AFAIK, is being stalled a little bit whilst we look into other deals. From what's been said, we'll most likely get him if we miss out on Texeira/another transfer that is apparently in the works.

Last edited:
..... Personally I would use the money for the Texeira's deal. Offer Shaktar the extra £3/5m that Liverpool are hesitating on then offer him considerably better wages. Ideal target for us, and stops a domestic rival from strengthening.....

Did you just call us a 'rival?' Steady wack. You'll be looked down on unfavourably around these parts from some for that. :P ;).

But yeah, as soon as I saw that mind blowing fee for Ramires, that was my first fear too. Teixeira. Not sure Boston would drop the wages you'd be willing to. He's making all the right noises about only wanting to come to us (more of that emerged overnight), and we are still negotiating. But money ultimately talks.

This is going to be a tense one right up until the deadline.

Back