The Chelsea Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramires
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35K
  • Views Views 3M
If yer's don't beat City with what they've put out you don't deserve to progress.

What is Pellegrini thinking?

There were already serious doubts about Hazard's attitude back when you first bought him. He's as talented as it gets, but doesn't have that sort of drive and commitment we could observe in the Old Guard (tm).

Strikes me as a guy who only ever does absolute minimum required from him in training, and doesn't particularly give a **** if team does well or not, as long as he gets paid on time.

You're seriously buying that for a side like that as a City fan? 5 debutants?

I like Pellegrini a lot but that's ridiculous. Regardless of the result.

Its clearly more of a **** you to the FA on the scheduling lark, but we've 8 players injured and bigger games to play this week. A cup tie against a mid table team, might as well play the kids :p

I'd have played Caberello, Zaba, Kompany, Adarabayo, Kolarov, Manu, Fernando, Fernandinho, Manu, Sterling, Ilhenacho.

Last edited:
Its clearly more of a **** you to the FA on the scheduling lark, but we've 8 players injured and bigger games to play this week. A cup tie against a mid table team, might as well play the kids :p

I'd have played Caberello, Zaba, Kompany, Adarabayo, Kolarov, Manu, Fernando, Fernandinho, Manu, Sterling, Ilhenacho.

That would be far more reasonable. But that side at Chelsea with a quarter final looming ..... You'd be pretty darn ****** if you were a City fan who'd travelled down.

And yeah, having you the Sunday TV game is a complete disgrace in itself. Surprised too that United haven't kicked up more of a fuss playing Monday before Thursday.

Good luck this avvi FWIW.

Meh, screw it, bout time we got to see a few of these lads, not all at once but..

Adaraboyo will be a monster when he fills out, just turned 18, 6'5, english cb. :)

Pellegrini told the fans week ago that they will start with young squad, so u dont have to buy the tickets.
Or something like that. Readed that somewhere.

But heck, it is his team. Last few months as manager and for him CL, Cup and PL are the importante ones and have to many injures.

But those young guys have showed good moves for now.

Yeah, the club made it well known as soon as the FA moved the game.

Meh, screw it, bout time we got to see a few of these lads, not all at once but..

Adaraboyo will be a monster when he fills out, just turned 18, 6'5, english cb. :)

Haha. That would be my attitude at Chelsea right now the games started. Screw it. Get behind the kids. Pride night!

Good luck. It would be super funny to see City come through this one.

Pellegrini told the fans week ago that they will start with young squad, so u dont have to buy the tickets.
Or something like that. Readed that somewhere.....

Read. But your English is WAY better than my German my friend lol.

Well that puts a different slant on things. If Pellegrini let that be known, I have even more respect for him.

Read. But your English is WAY better than my German my friend lol.

Well that puts a different slant on things. If Pellegrini let that be known, I have even more respect for him.

MCFC 11 shirt numbers add up to nearly 450 - LOL....

Perfect example today why Hazard is head and shoulders above anything we could replace him with this summer.

You can't win anything with kids. FM was onto something.

On a more serious note, I hope Traore gets more time, the man is great.

You can't win anything with kids. FM was onto something.

On a more serious note, I hope Traore gets more time, the man is great.

Kids were fine, couple of standouts, as per usual Demi and Cabellero were dogshit.

Well done in getting through to the semi's after being drawn against us. After our display against Bournemouth you'll be fine

Sky running with what a lot of the media seem to be running with. You're in talks with Conte.

Be very happy if that's true.

Sky running with what a lot of the media seem to be running with. You're in talks with Conte.

Be very happy if that's true.

Massively prefer him out of the 2 Italians. I am really interested in what he will do with Fabregas as well: the way he made that incredibly talented Juve midfield tick was really quite something, especially how he was able to shield Pirlo. Feel like he might be the coach who sees the massive potential in running a 4-3-3 with Cesc as the furthest player forward.

Massively prefer him out of the 2 Italians.

Why the **** would you prefer him? All that Conte accomplished so far, is dominating serie A at the time when all other major clubs completely collapsed. In Europe he was ****.

Allegri, on the other hand? First season in CL, he beat Madrid comfortably and scared the living **** out of Barca in the final. Yesterday he scared the living **** out of Bayern. ****, back in Milan, he scared the living **** out of peak Pep's Barca, while playing a squad with average age over 35. He's a wizard tactician, give him time and money, and he will deliver. Conte is a gamble at best.

Back