The Chelsea Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramires
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35K
  • Views Views 3M
This will undoubtedly be the most important summer in the Ambramovich era. We have falled far behind second tier European teams like PSG and City as well. Our recruitment will have to be spot on

It would be stupid to sell Hazard right now. We will not get a mind boggling offer for him after the season we have just had. We will never be able to secure a suitable replacement with no CL football to offer and a second-tier manager at the helm

I'd say we stick to our guns and hang onto him. Make sure we only sell him when we are back on stable footing. Also he owes a responsibility to perform next season and get us back into the CL along with every other player.

It would be stupid to sell Hazard right now.

While I agree with you, I don't think Hazard will perform for us if he's constantly thinking where he will go next, therefore it is better if he is sold. He either gives 100% for the team that pays him, or he goes. This mercenary mentality should not be encouraged.

While I agree with you, I don't think Hazard will perform for us if he's constantly thinking where he will go next, therefore it is better if he is sold. He either gives 100% for the team that pays him, or he goes. This mercenary mentality should not be encouraged.

Thats the exact same thing we all were saying about De Gea when his move to Madrid got cancelled. Hazard is a professional. He will get over it. If he sulks and has a second poor season in a row, then he will not earn his dream move in any case

He bears huge responsibility for this season considering how much he is paid and how much faith successive managers have put in him. He starts performing to his old level next season, gets us back into the CL and I am sure he can leave happily for a record sum

Hazard Snr has said that Eden has been carrying an injury for 4 months and that it's out of the question that he will leave in the summer.

Alrite, it's been a ******* while.

What a season it's been!

Also, what the **** Leicester?!

Anyway, what's your take on the 'next Chelsea manager' thing going on? I'm fan of neither of them (Conte and Allegri). I was hoping we'd go for Cholo. Shame.

Cya.

Hazard Snr has said that Eden has been carrying an injury for 4 months and that it's out of the question that he will leave in the summer.

Starting week in week out and constantly being kicked the **** out of by defenders starting to take its toll perhaps?

Was going to wish Chelsea luck in the quarter final match, but decided to pass on early grats for your safe passage through to the next round, due to our a) inability to hold on to a lead and b) our fear of attempting to defend to hold a lead.

God it's not even kicked off and I'm already salty

Was going to wish Chelsea luck in the quarter final match, but decided to pass on early grats for your safe passage through to the next round, due to our a) inability to hold on to a lead and b) our fear of attempting to defend to hold a lead.

God it's not even kicked off and I'm already salty

I wouldn't be too worried about us Ajt, we're still terrible in defence.

What the **** is Costa on? Biting Barry? Can't wait to see him out the Prem. We don't need his kind in the Prem

What the **** is Costa on? Biting Barry? Can't wait to see him out the Prem. We don't need his kind in the Prem

Indeed. I love him to bits but biting, really Diego? His 'antics' are growing tiresome.

Last edited:
Back